Nugget Shooter Forums

The Nugget Shooter's Field Guide web page is up and live

5 hours ago, Goldseeker4000 said:

The web page is up and preorders are coming in. Those on here that are interested in getting a copy of my book, here is the link

http://goldseekerbooks.com/

2 hours ago, Goldseeker4000 said:

So from what I see when visiting your website the price of the book has gone up again?

Edit: Never mind, I see that the price I'm seeing also includes shipping.

Edited by Au Seeker
to correct my assumption

The web site looks slick. And it sounds like you have covered some good topics in the book. You have put a lot into this project. Good job man! I wish you luck!

That probably won't stop me from trying to pizz you off though. I might buy a copy but I am going to rake you over the coals about it and find a bunch of petty shite to poke at. 

Just so we are clear on that one Mr. Townes, hotshot Montana prospector. :)

Sounds good Bob. You have no idea how much work this has been since June 16, 2016, all while working a full time job at 52-68 hrs a week. When the books have arrived to us I will start the 3rd book. It is too much to try and start it now. I will be buying between 2-25 copies of this book (preorders) every friday to help reach the printing cost goal as soon as possible. I have already paid over $2000 to get the book to this point of being online and taking preorders. That is between editor fees, graphic artist fees, and web designer fees. I am commited to putting out a top quality book for all of you.

• Like 3

Go to the purchase page of the website, Mike. The sooner we hit the 280 preorders the sooner I can pay the printer. These books are traditional web press not color copies like books on demand are. I will be preordering my books every week to do my part. It is very important that anyone wanting to get a book to do so as soon as possible so we all can get the books ASAP. Thank you for doing your part. It is much appreciated. I don't believe there has been a book out on gold detecting like this one. Spread the word with your detecting friends to order sooner the better.

Looking forward to getting my copy! :thumbsupanim

Receipt number: 9VH49913C4272264F
We'll send confirmation to:
TerrySoloman@aol.com

Merchant details

The Nugget Shooters Field Guide

I have not received a payment confirmation from anyone this morning or last night since before I posted on nuggetshooter forum. My payment confirmation comes only from paypal. I will call them to find out. The customer doesn't provide me the confirmation.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Goldseeker4000 said:

31 books sold so far and a couple large orders coming soon. Made the front page of the Kalispell Daily Interlake. We are making progress.

20190707_112753.jpg

I think detecting technique and area planning have been largely overlooked in other books.  This one should be interesting.  

280 books. $1000 is knocked off already of the $6900 and soon another $1000 will be reached. I still have to get the google ads and facebook ads in place. So much to do plus work 12 hours a day 5 days a week at work.

So Mike and Andyy and everyone else who has already ordered as well as those that are still thinking about getting it. Spread the word to your gold detecting buddies to get on board and order so we all get the books sooner.  word of mouth will go a long way to help us reach the goal as soon as possible.

Got my google ads in place. They are currently being optimized by a google support rep. If you are wanting a book and haven't ordered one, please do so. Remember those that preorder get a hand signed book. After the preorder amount has been reached and book goes to press, that will no longer be available for hand signed books.