Nugget Shooter Forums
wet/dry washer

vegetarians live longer

article written by a female native thirty some years ago.

spanish were amazed to discover that the natives had twice the life span as they did. natives then were vegetarians and considered animals as their brothers and sisters.

seventy year old half-breed in smoke tree area California me met in 1974 had a mate fifty years younger and six kids. he out lived her returned to mother earth at the age of 106.

me still seeking a twenty some year old mate. fun making kids.

• Hmmmmmm 1

Does it matter that the indigenous people of the Americas were not vegetarians, had a much shorter lifespan and died by the millions when the Spanish made contact?

You should spend some time actually learning facts and history rather than fantasizing about it. The truth about what happened is much more fascinating conversation than the fairy tales you present as facts. What actually happened when Europeans came to this continent is very important history and our lives are so much richer knowing it. Yours would be much richer too if you learned some actual history. You would be wiser and not so easily led into believing preposterous things.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Bedrock Bob said:

Does it matter that the indigenous people of the Americas were not vegetarians, had a much shorter lifespan and died by the millions when the Spanish made contact?

You should spend some time actually learning facts and history rather than fantasizing about it. The truth about what happened is much more fascinating conversation than the fairy tales you present as facts. What actually happened when Europeans came to this continent is very important history and our lives are so much richer knowing it. Yours would be much richer too if you learned some actual history. You would be wiser and not so easily led into believing preposterous things.

What???

Heck my grass dies off every summer!. Grubstake

Why would a person want to live so long unable to eat MEAT ?   My eyes or on the front of my head.  Not the Sides like a Sheep.     Just asking .

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

our digestive system is designed for vegetarians and not meat. almond flour replaces meat, dried fruits, berries with oatmeal maple syrup and raw honey is me diet. need no refrigerator. 

most beer and wine have pesticides in them so stay with water.

6 hours ago, wet/dry washer said:

our digestive system is designed for vegetarians and not meat. almond flour replaces meat, dried fruits, berries with oatmeal maple syrup and raw honey is me diet. need no refrigerator. 

Also meteorites cause fires, a heavy wool coat will keep you cool in the desert heat, laws don't apply to natives on native soil and the postmaster has the key to Kim Kardashian's chastity belt.

Wisdom for the ages man. Pure wisdom.

• Haha 4
  • Hmmmmmm 1
  • well done 1

On 6/18/2019 at 6:06 PM, grubstake said:

Heck my grass dies off every summer!. Grubstake

Hey Gary...I'm still in Facebook jail but I wanted to tell you and your better half how happy I am that she's back home with you and having her situations treated well ... Cheers, Unc

• Like 3

FB jail.   LOL,   I'm a Repeated Repeated Repeat OFFENDER.   One of my ultra evil accounts ( The  Other Me )  just got out from a 30 day stent.   

• Haha 2

On 6/19/2019 at 5:33 AM, Bedrock Bob said:

Also meteorites  cause fires

Only when they strike flint or similar  rocks/ minerals and the resultant sparks light flammable materials.

The West wasn't won on salad.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Stillweaver hillbelli said:

The West wasn't won on salad.

Tell that to the Tofu Cowboys up on Brokeback Mountain. They can do things with a soy bean that will make your angus jump the cattle guard.

• Haha 1

On 6/19/2019 at 12:18 AM, wet/dry washer said:

Dude, I think you are wrong. Maybe you should go do some research? Someone lied to you.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, snakejim said:

Dude, I think you are wrong. Maybe you should go do some research? Someone lied to you.

These are not someone's lies. These are discoveries!

He has slewn the beast of reality with the sharp sword of delusion. What was once solid is now like putty to be molded into whatever shape makes the synapses sing. His posts are to inform us of the changes he has made in reality so we can act accordingly. Think of them as a Public Service Announcement.

In this case there is an incredible amount of time and effort to construct a rainbow bridge that spans a pair if dirty ears. This leaves very little time to wrestle with anything outside the cranium. Sometimes while working in that cavern a profound truth is discovered and must be communicated to the masses. Nugget Shooter Forums is the conduit through which this special knowledge flows.

So smile Jim. Rub some coconut oil on it. Try to find humor in his posts while tamping down the feeling of being a spectator in a creepy circus sideshow.

• Like 2

Tolerance and civility, guys...he hasn’t harmed anyone.

you don’t have to trump him 

fred

• Like 1

I love grass.

7 minutes ago, Morlock said:

I love grass.

Me too ,but only after it has transmutated into moooOOOH.

There are definitely some smart, healthy and long lived vegetarians out there.   I think that is the exception, though.

If it works for you, keep it up.

1 hour ago, fredmason said:

you don’t have to trump him 

fred

:brows:I thought we were to avoid political jibber jabber

had another adventurous trip to red lake nation.

over 31,000 miles on me 1998 tahoe in 16 months. cops still pass me by, saw no BP nor BLM.

all going well, still waking up feeling younger each morning.

On 7/30/2019 at 7:47 PM, Stillweaver hillbelli said:

I thought we were to avoid political jibber jabber

here I thought trump was just a word for doing well in cards....BTW, jibber jabber is not what I do....it is not my fault you read a bad thing into a simple sentence...

w/d does make himself an easy target.

I am not a jibber or a jabber...

fred