Nugget Shooter Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Hopefullylucky

Brandon from Wickenburg AZ

9 hours ago, Hopefullylucky said:

New to this going to give it a shot let me know any pointers I would appreciate it

Welcome to the forum!

I will give you your first pointer...research...it all starts with research, you can start with researching these forums because they have many, many, pointers all typed out for many years now and more are posted most every day, I would suggest you read as many topics as you can that seems to gain your interest in the knowledge you seek for a start

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Hopefullylucky said:

New to this going to give it a shot let me know any pointers I would appreciate it

You live in Wickenburg and you need pointers? How about one that spins around in all directions?

Just kidding man! Welcome!

You are in the perfect place to figure this stuff out quick. Pester some of the grumpy old mossbacks on this forum about it. Half of them have been swapping spit around Wickenburg for decades. Offer to bring lunch and beer. Wear something sexy if you have to. You are bound to be on gold in no time!

One pointer. You need a cool prospector name that projects a bit more confidence than your current handle. Sluicebox Sam, Muckin' Mike or some such clobber. You are going to have to change it as soon as you find gold anyway so get ahead of the curve and getcherself a suitable handle to soak a shirt in. Honestly.

See ya round cheekako. Good luck and don't eat the snow worm.

• Haha 2