Nugget Shooter Forums

Gold Detecting is Super Easy!!

Hello Everyone,

I posted 2 more videos on my Channel!!  The VIDEOS are from Memorial Day. The Picture is JUNE 2nd (Yesterday).   I have more content coming soon,  longer videos, and a 3.5 Gram nugget Give A Way for one of my first 1,000 Subs!

Placering in a Gold Producing wash,  Moving Boulders, Rocks, Dirt, and finding gold makes it worth it!

Please support my channel and leave comments, Likes, and subscribe!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dO7X_br1Q0&list=PLpyR61mZnTg43uJsOqD-_rmlNbocXSyt4&index=15

20190602_141142.jpg

• Like 2

Thanks Everyone!!  That little section of wash were in is cleaned out.  We need to find a couple more places to go.  That is part of the fun and "prospecting" aspect of our hobby!  Thanks for the comments and excited to post more videos and pics when the gold gods gift us!

Have a great day!

• Like 1

Hey Guys,

After watching your videos of finding all those pickers I got to wondering.  Have you taken any of that dirt you are digging out of those cracks and crevices home to pan????

You could be leaving behind lots of fine gold.  If I were you, I would check out that dirt.  Just a thought. :idea:

Cheers

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Boorx4 said:

Hey Guys,

After watching your videos of finding all those pickers I got to wondering.  Have you taken any of that dirt you are digging out of those cracks and crevices home to pan????

You could be leaving behind lots of fine gold.  If I were you, I would check out that dirt.  Just a thought. :idea:

Cheers

Hey Boorx4,

yeah we ended up vacuuming a fair section of our placer area..   and there was not much fine gold to be found.  We decided the time it took to vacuum did not outweigh the amount of nugget gold we were beeping!

Thanks for watching!

• Like 2

I agree with others.  I hate the title but everything else is good.  Remember, gold gods hate it when we get cocky.  Lol.

Nice work Alex.

• Like 2