Nugget Shooter Forums
wrpowell2002

Hello from Phoenix NW Valley

I am getting back into metal detecting after a few years off. I am interested in meteorites, just about anything metal, and gold (of course). Just purchased a new detector and should receive it over the weekend. I have been watching some YouTube videos and found information about Nugget Shooter Forums and store in Morristown (just up the road from me). Will definitely need to see about catching up with Bill Southern for a chat.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, wrpowell2002 said:

I am getting back into metal detecting after a few years off. I am interested in meteorites, just about anything metal, and gold (of course). Just purchased a new detector and should receive it over the weekend. I have been watching some YouTube videos and found information about Nugget Shooter Forums and store in Morristown (just up the road from me). Will definitely need to see about catching up with Bill Southern for a chat.

Welcome back to the fraternity and to the Forum. Lots of informed and knowledgeable members here and the Nuggetshooter archives contain a wealth of information as well.

• Like 1