Nugget Shooter Forums
Sign in to follow this  
IzNoGood

Serbian gold

hello guys greetings from Serbia. past weekend i am been with my son on prospecting adventure, lot of rains days here in Serbia and we got 2 days of sun and go on river. in 2 days we make 1,3g of gold dust micro micro nugs and few small pickers  its not so bad for not whole 2 days of fun sampling and sniping. i sold 1g to make some money but need one more serios run to make enough to have  enough money for our highbanker build and pump for it. tomorow will post pics, i hope you guys like to see gold from another side of globe :)

Luka say hello to our dear Garimpo 

3 hours ago, IzNoGood said:

hello guys greetings from Serbia. past weekend i am been with my son on prospecting adventure, lot of rains days here in Serbia and we got 2 days of sun and go on river. in 2 days we make 1,3g of gold dust micro micro nugs and few small pickers  its not so bad for not whole 2 days of fun sampling and sniping. i sold 1g to make some money but need one more serios run to make enough to have  enough money for our highbanker build and pump for it. tomorow will post pics, i hope you guys like to see gold from another side of globe :)

Luka say hello to our dear Garimpo 

Congratulations on getting some gold!!

Looking forward to the pics!!

Nice to hear from ya again-geat luck to ya and respect in Serbia-John