Nugget Shooter Forums

I'm new to all this and was wondering why I don't hear more about these devices. I'm pretty sure i know what you all are going to say about them but i'm just wondering if they are for real or to good to be true.

brand? FOWARD GAUSS

models: VR3000, VR4000, VR5000, VR6000, VR7000, VR8000, VR9000, VR10000

Cost: $500 - $1200

The Depth for these are 15 ft. to 600 ft. OKAY for starters i'm not digging anything down to 15 ft. LOL!

Edited by garikfox

What exactly would you hunt with one of those gadgets?

Surely not gold nuggets.

If you want to find gold use a tool a prospector would use. If you are looking for something big from 15-600 feet deep then getcherself one of those Gauss chingaderos and get after it!

You might find a big azz iron meteorite or something if you drug it around long enough.

If you want to go big get a Pulse Star or Lorenz deep PI machine. Real treasure and meteorite hunters use them and they are the machines to get for that type of actividad.

• Like 1

It like looks like a sophisticated scam to me. I didn't waste my time reading through the whole thing. Just another fellow who believes in the old adage "a fool and their money are soon parted".

• Like 1