Nugget Shooter Forums
Sign in to follow this  
garikfox

Hello from Queen Creek

Hello. My name is Garik i will be age 45 on June 7th and i live in Queen Creek. I was born in Phoenix but grew up in Mesa. My main hobby has been building computers since i was age 15.

I think its time to add a new hobby,  gold metal detecting. I finally saved enough money to buy a metal detector. I always wanted to do it since I've always been fascinated with the Lost Dutchman Mine. For the past month I've studied a lot of information about superstition mountains and gold metal detecting here in AZ. From what I've learned i'm assuming the best places for me to go are Wickenburg and Prescott areas. Black Canyon i hear has some good spots as well. I will also be joining the Roadrunners, from my perspective this would be a wise decision.

Last week I actually bought a Metal Detector, the Garrett AT Gold. I returned it unused a few days later after having a feeling i could probably do better with a Minelab Gold Monster 1000. I'm still debating on what brand to purchase.

I'd like to thank "Mr. Nugget Shooter", your videos taught me a lot thank you. 

• Like 2

Welcome to the forum Garik!

The Gold Monster is hard to beat and has a very easy learning curve for a gold detector and can compete with or beat some of the best gold VLF detectors.

Thank you for your comment

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Au Seeker said:

beat some of the best gold VLF detectors.

Not the Gold Bug 2.😉

1 hour ago, Morlock said:

Not the Gold Bug 2.😉

To be fair I did say "some". :brows: