Nugget Shooter Forums

Thanks Bedrock Bob, BilPeters and Morlock

You are very welcome bob!

Even though they were not meteorites there was still value in the experience. That is what is so great about this hobby! Friends are always more valuable than meteorites anyway. They are infinitely more valuable than a hunk of worthless rock.

Cheers bob!

Edited by Bedrock Bob
Some value truth even more than friendship when forced to choose between the two.
  • Like 4

Here's a reprint of my Kenyan friend post and my ending to Seasoned Meteorite Hunter: 

Jamalito,

All your rocks are not meteorites except, possibly, the very large red one you are standing next to. It is so great to see your smile. We have missed you around here. I may be looking to pick up some more of that special lunar meteorite mortar blend you sell to make my next batch New World Authenticated lunar meteorites. We need some new NWA lunars around here.

Cheers!

billpeters

May the food critics be accurate, but kind.

Cheers!

billpeters

Wow!!! I didn't see this coming but  proud to be in the same group with Bill and Bob.

All this does is confirm my belief. Anyone here remember the scene from "A Few Good Men" where Jack Nicholson shouts "You Can't Handle The Truth".

Bob...for some strange reason just can't handle the truth.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, billpeters said:

Here's a reprint of my Kenyan friend post and my ending to Seasoned Meteorite Hunter: 

Jamalito,

All your rocks are not meteorites except, possibly, the very large red one you are standing next to. It is so great to see your smile. We have missed you around here. I may be looking to pick up some more of that special lunar meteorite mortar blend you sell to make my next batch New World Authenticated lunar meteorites. We need some new NWA lunars around here.

Cheers!

billpeters

May the food critics be accurate, but kind.

Cheers!

billpeters

Bill

It seem you are a sadist, egocentric fellow, who behaves like a grade 4 pupil who always believes that whatever the teacher utters is infallible and can't be challenged, the scientist and geologist whom you so dear Idolise, have themselves to learn from  others who are actively involved in meteorite hunting, because these guys have no time and space to be in the field, to discover and collect space rock, but for me I have.

I have confidence in what I do, that is why, I pity you, and refuse to respond to your comments, so that, the entire meteorite society get an ample time to ponder at either your innocense or ignorance on 'nuance' on world of meteorite.

Your often repeated plagiarized hymn on meteorite characteristics is outdated and flawed. You contradict yourself and the entire theory, can you please stop this nonsence!

What is your version of a fusion crust!

flight, and meteorite impact

IMG_20190321_175246_5~2.jpg

IMG_20190321_175349_3.jpg

IMG_20190321_105543_3~2.jpg

• Haha 1
  • well done 1