Nugget Shooter Forums

Wanted Dead or Alive = Black Widow Headphones

:head:     Looking for a pair of Detector Pro Black Widows     
Please message me if you have some to sell or possibly trade ??
============  FOUND A PAIR  3/10/19 ===============

For years all I used in the desert were Black Widow headphones. Love them! Of course now that I am up in the Sierras I use the Rattlers so I can keep aware of bears and cats with the other ear. Anyhoo, I have a dead pair of Black Widow headphones you can have for free if you want them. I don't know what's wrong with them other than the broken toggle switch, but if you have any electronic skills I am sure you can bring them back to life. The pads are only a few years old so they still feel good on the ears. However, when they stopped working I cut the cord to use them as ear muffs at the shooting range (works great by the way!) PM me your address and I'll ship them out to you sometime this week..

bw.jpg

Edited by Ray in CA

I sent my Black Windows in and they were fixed for free. I think they have a lifetime warranty, but probably not for cutting the cord. You never know though, they replaced the missing knob on mine.

• Like 1

Yes sir Matt, Detector Pro (Massachusetts) has been a great company, Gary Storm the originator is no longer running the co. He retired a while back an some one from New Jersey has taken over.
I have owned and dealt with Gary for many years and owned a couple pair of these and a detector or 2 he manufactured thru the years.
I am going to have this set Rays sending for parts an backup. I sold the last pair I had a few years ago with my 3500.
But came to the conclusion I "can't live without them anymore" !
Hapy Huntn.

RATS !   I've lost a number of items to the beast thinking I had stuff in a secure location.   Little Vermin love the high dollars crap and never touch the junk.

• Like 1