Nugget Shooter Forums

Looks like a full moon

Hallo all,

allow me to say hi all meteroite enthuiast and collectors. In my recent expedition looking after my camels, I came a cross many rocks that qualify to be a meteorite, I know it's hard to tell from photos, but always there is someone who is never satisfied with what others find, even when listed on metbul, coz , maybe it has not been analyzed by his friend or person he prefer to do so, for example, how many are aware Bojiyare is an approved meteorite from North Eastern Kenya. I will post the photos another day, but for now a controversial one.

Guys. Let us accept the reality, and stop pretending. 

IMG_20190308_044722_6.jpg

IMG_20190308_044719_6.jpg

IMG_20190308_044502_9~2.jpg

IMG_20190308_044706_8.jpg

IMG_20190308_044454_4~2.jpg

In the time it took to post those horrible pictures, you could have taken some decent ones..

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Jeez guys,

Its possible this meteorite fell into an ancient river, and got rolled around to make it the shape it is now. And during that millions of years tumbling down that ancient river, it mixed with what looks to be granite and other stream materials? Sorry, not the best quality pics but hey, A+ for effort right. Then that river dried up and is now what we all know as the meteorite capital of the world, Kenya.

See, its a meteorite!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jimale said:

IMG_20190130_022227_7~2.jpg

20 hours ago, Jimale said:

Hallo all,

allow me to say hi all meteroite enthuiast and collectors. In my recent expedition looking after my camels, I came a cross many rocks that qualify to be a meteorite, I know it's hard to tell from photos, but always there is someone who is never satisfied with what others find, even when listed on metbul, coz , maybe it has not been analyzed by his friend or person he prefer to do so, for example, how many are aware Bojiyare is an approved meteorite from North Eastern Kenya. I will post the photos another day, but for now a controversial one.

Guys. Let us accept the reality, and stop pretending. 

IMG_20190308_044722_6.jpg

IMG_20190308_044719_6.jpg

IMG_20190308_044502_9~2.jpg

IMG_20190308_044706_8.jpg

IMG_20190308_044454_4~2.jpg

IMG_20190130_022212_8~2.jpg

IMG_20190225_125847_7~2.jpg

• Like 2
  • well done 1

Jamalito,

All your rocks are not meteorites except, possibly, the very large red one you are standing next to. It is so great to see your smile. We have missed you around here. I may be looking to pick up some more of that special lunar meteorite mortar blend you sell to make my next batch New World Authenticated lunar meteorites. We need some new NWA lunars around here.

Cheers!

billpeters

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...
31 minutes ago, Mikestang said:

Another rock for your garden, just as much not a meteorite as the rest.

You need that for you to stay in the shenangian club with billpeters.

And in meteorite club, you play the same role , with username Michael melgrew, and one Craig moody, from canada.

Edited by Jimale