Nugget Shooter Forums

Gold Monster shaft length ?

Do a Doc's carbon shaft set for it? ... it make life much much easier without comprising the factory shaft incase you have warranty issues ever. I would just use the supplied adapter and use a broom stick cut to the desired length if it was me on a budget.

Thanks, Knifemaker84

I'm not sure I understand your reply? I would only look at cutting the top metal portion to fit a 5'-11" human I would believe that what was supplied was to fit any human being to the 7' height? 

I hesitate to cut the shaft on any machine ... spoils the resale down the road. Just move the whole rig to the end and use the 'longer' shaft to your advantage. Reach deeper into the bushes where most never venture! Oops! Sorry trade secret ... strike that!

• Haha 1

In my opinion cutting the shaft would make it hard to send back to minelab in the event of a malfunction or failure. If you bought your monster new you would have gotten an adapter that fits on a pole or stick or whatever you can put it on in the event that you just need something to use as a shaft. I spent the $ on docs shaft so i can adust between my wife and my height likings. Yes .... shaft in the arm pit sucks. 

37 minutes ago, Hole Digger said:

Well, I wonder if Minelab would still warranty it if I sent it in on a broom stick. Since they did supply the adapters to do that.

If you send it in you would (should) just send in the box and/or coil and not the shaft anyways unless you're needing a full replacement?...…...just saying

Edited by oneguy
  • Like 1