Nugget Shooter Forums

Is the top one in the middle row a 1865 Washington quarter?

• Like 1

That caught my eye as well.

6 minutes ago, Ahmad said:
15 minutes ago, chrisski said:

Is the top one in the middle row a 1865 Washington quarter?

That caught my eye as well.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ahmad said:

Please evaluate them

Ahmad, are you asking that the coins be valued? As in, establishing value? If so, I'm not sure that can be done without seeing both sides of the coins along with a description of what they are exactly, including year and mint mark.

• Like 1

They look fake to me.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Ahmad said:

Please evaluate these coins

IMG-20190228-WA0124.jpg

2 hours ago, Ahmad said:

IMG-20190228-WA0125.jpg

1 hour ago, LukeJ said:

They look fake to me.

Ahmad,

Unfortunately all of the coins you have pictured here are fakes/counterfeits of actual USA coins, with the exception of the top centered coin which is not even a real USA coin even if it were not fake/counterfeit, there was never a coin like that ever made in the USA by our goverment, there a very good reason why they looks fake as stated by LukeJ, it's because they are totally fakes/counterfeits and not very good fakes at that.

That being said if indeed these coins are made of real silver they are worth their weight in current spot silver value at the very least, many counterfiets were made of iron/steel and plated with silver, try a magnet to see if the coins will stick to the magnet, it any do they are not real silver.

Now that being said they could have some value over the silver content, some counterfeit coins are collected by some coin collectors and if it's a rare counterfeit then it could be worth some real money...BUT I can't tell you what that value would be, I am a coin collector and have a bit of knowledge about USA coins, but I don't collect or pursue counterfeit coins but I do know they are collected and have real value IF they are "real" counterfeits, e.g. meaning they were made around the time of the dates on the coins and are not more modern counterfeits trying to fool modern coin collectors into believing it's a rare old collectable coin.

• Like 4

10 hours ago, Au Seeker said:

أحمد،

لسوء الحظ فإن جميع القطع النقدية التي صورتها هنا هي مزيفة / مزيفة من عملات الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية الفعلية ، باستثناء عملة مركزية أعلى والتي ليست حتى عملة أمريكية حقيقية حتى لو لم تكن مزيفة / مزورة ، لم يكن هناك عملة من هذا القبيل من أي وقت مضى في الولايات المتحدة من قبل حكومتنا ، هناك سبب وجيه جدا لماذا تبدو وهمية كما ذكرت من قبل LukeJ ، لأنها مزيفة تماما / المزيفة وليس مزيفة جيدة جدا في ذلك.

إذا قيل إن هذه العملات مصنوعة من الفضة الحقيقية فهي تستحق وزنها في القيمة الفضية الحالية على أقل تقدير ، فقد صنعت العديد من العوائق من الحديد / الصلب ومطلية بالفضة ، جرب مغناطيسًا لمعرفة ما إذا كانت العملات ستلتزم إلى المغناطيس ، أي أنها ليست الفضة الحقيقية.

والآن بعد أن قيل أنه يمكن أن يكون لها قيمة معينة على المحتوى الفضي ، يتم جمع بعض القطع النقدية المزيفة من قبل بعض جامعي العملات ، وإذا كانت مزورة نادرة ، فقد يكون من المفيد الحصول على بعض المال الحقيقي ... ولكن لا أستطيع أن أخبركم عن هذه القيمة سيكون ، أنا جامع عملات معدنية ولدي القليل من المعرفة عن عملات الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية ، لكنني لا أجمع أو أسعى للحصول على العملات المزيفة ولكني أعرف أنها جمعت وتتمتع بقيمة حقيقية إذا كانت مزيفة "حقيقية" ، على سبيل المثال قدمت حول وقت التواريخ على القطع النقدية وليس أكثر المزيفة الحديثة تحاول خداع جامعي العملات الحديثة إلى الاعتقاد أنها عملة قديمة تحصيلها النادرة.

Thank you for the information. I do not have experience with American coins. I have another picture for a second coin. Please tell me, is it fake too?IMG-20190228-WA0179.jpg

Unfortunately yes it is, but it looks to be a good counterfeit, I would say it's a modern fake because if that coin was real it would be worth 2 to 6 million US dollars, there are less than 10 to 20 known to exist, the value of a real 1804 Draped Bust Dollar is the reason they are counterfeited, someone trying to fool a collector into buying it for a great amount of money.

Here's a photo of a real one, look very carefully and you can find small differences in your coin, the most obivious is the little "teeth" around the rim are much shorter and the same length around the rim on a real coin, on your's some are some longer and they are not all the same length.

Also the numbers in the date are different as well as the letters in the motto, I have to go to work now or I could find more difference as well, probably more on the back of the coin.

6908_37654281_Max.jpg 

9 hours ago, Au Seeker said:

لسوء الحظ ، نعم ، لكن يبدو أنها مزيفة جيدة ، أود أن أقول إنها مزورة حديثة ، لأنه إذا كانت هذه العملة حقيقية ، فستكون قيمتها من 2 إلى 6 ملايين دولار أمريكي ، وهناك أقل من 10 إلى 20 دولار معروف ، قيمة حقيقية 1804 رايات تمثال نصفي الدولار هو السبب في أنها مزيفة ، شخص يحاول خداع جامع في شرائه لكمية كبيرة من المال.

إليكم صورة لواحد حقيقي ، ننظر بعناية شديدة ، ويمكنك أن تجد اختلافات صغيرة في عملتك ، والأكثر غموضا هو "الأسنان" الصغيرة حول الحافة هي أقصر بكثير ونفس الطول حول الحافة على عملة حقيقية ، على حسابك وبعضها أطول ، وليست كلها بنفس الطول.

أيضا الأرقام في التاريخ مختلفة وكذلك الحروف في الشعار ، يجب أن أذهب إلى العمل الآن أو يمكن أن أجد المزيد من الفرق أيضا ، ربما أكثر على ظهر العملة.

6908_37654281_Max.jpg 

Thank you for the information. There is another coin that may be real. Please look. Thank youIMG-20190301-WA0197.jpg

IMG-20190301-WA0204.jpg

3 hours ago, Ahmad said:

Thank you for the information. There is another coin that may be real. Please look. Thank youIMG-20190301-WA0197.jpg

IMG-20190301-WA0204.jpg

Again, unfortunely this is a counterfeit as well, this coin is the same as you last coin you post a 1804 Draped Bust Dollar, and as I mentioned very few were ever made and fewer are still know to exist, only 22 were ever made and about 15 still known to exist, also all of the 22 made were "Proofs" meaning they were stuck on special dies that were carefully polished and checked to be perfect, also they were never put into circulation/released to the general public, but they were either sold to collectors or presented to VIP persons, so the very fact that this last coin you posted is very worn is a "red flag" to it being counterfeit, and as I mentioned these 1804 Draped Bust Dollar coin are extremely valuable, none are worth less than $2,000,000 US and most are worth a lot more up to $8,000,000.

That all being said again, all you have to do is look at the finer details as I mentioned in my last post and you will see differences in your coin and the real coin I posted and photo of, the numbers in the date and the letters in the motto don't match the real coin, also the stars are a bit different on both sides of the coins, I could most likely find other diffrences as well but it pointless to do so because there's enough differencs I have already stated that show both of your coins to be fakes.

Tha all being said I would think both of your 1804s are most likely real silver because the counterfeiters would use real silver trying to fool collectors into paying a large sum of money for the fake coins, and if they are real silver they are worth about $13 in silver.

As I mentioned some counterfeits are collected and are worth a bot of money, if you can prove that these 2 coins are old and not modern fakes they could be worth a good amount of money to some counterfeit coin collectors, I still think both are more modern fakes than older fakes.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Au Seeker said:

مرة أخرى ، هذا التزوير غير مريح أيضاً ، هذه العملة هي نفس العملة الأخيرة التي قمت بنشرها في عام 1804 ، وقد ذكرت أن عدداً قليلاً جداً من أي وقت مضى ، وعدد أقل ما زالوا يعرفون بوجودهم ، ولم يصنع سوى 22 قطعة فقط. حوالي 15 شخصًا ما زالوا معروفين ، كما أن جميع الـ 22 التي تم إنتاجها كانت عبارة عن "بروفات" تعني أنها عالقة في قوالب خاصة تم صقلها بعناية وفحصها لتكون مثالية ، كما لم يتم نشرها أو نشرها لعامة الناس ، إما تم بيعها لهواة جمع أو تقديمها إلى الأشخاص المهمين ، لذا فإن حقيقة أن آخر عملة قمت بنشرها كانت تلبسها هي "علم أحمر" لأنها مزورة ، وكما ذكرت هذه 1804 عملة ثأر الدولار التمثال هي قيمة للغاية ، لا شيء قيمة أقل من 2،000،000 دولار أمريكي ومعظمها يستحق أكثر من ذلك بكثير تصل إلى 8000،000 دولار.

أن كل ما يقال مرة أخرى ، كل ما عليك القيام به هو إلقاء نظرة على التفاصيل الدقيقة كما ذكرت في آخر مشاركة لي ، وسوف ترى اختلافات في العملة الخاصة بك والعملة الحقيقية التي قمت بنشرها وصورتها ، والأرقام في التاريخ والأحرف في الشعار لا تتطابق مع العملة الحقيقية ، كما أن النجوم مختلفة بعض الشيء على جانبي القطع النقدية ، يمكن أن أجد على الأغلب اختلافات أخرى أيضًا ولكن لا فائدة من ذلك لأن هناك اختلافات كافية سبق أن ذكرت ذلك العرض كل من العملات الخاصة بك لتكون مزيفة.

كل ما يقال أني أعتقد أن كلا من 1804 الخاص بك هي فضيات حقيقية على الأرجح لأن المقلدين سيستخدمون الفضة الحقيقية في محاولة لخداع الجامعين لدفع مبلغ كبير من النقود مقابل العملات المعدنية المزيفة ، وإذا كانت فضية حقيقية فإن قيمتها تساوي 13 دولار في الفضة.

كما ذكرت ، تم جمع بعض المنتجات المزيفة وهي تستحق نقودًا ، إذا تمكنت من إثبات أن هاتين القطعتين قديمتين وليست مزيفتين حديثتين ، فيمكنهما أن يساوي مبلغًا جيدًا من المال لبعض جامعي العملات المقلدين ، ما زلت أعتقد أن كلاهما أكثر مزيفة حديثة من مزيفة أقدم.

Thank you very much for this information

• Like 1