Nugget Shooter Forums
Sign in to follow this  
LowPoint

Isn't this a Gold Forum??,..

I could have swore that it had been a Gold Forum (at one time),....ya know where you post pictures of real gold nuggets that you have actually found,....and not you tube crap.  Guess no one likes posting any more, so I'll throw these on just for kicks-n-giggles.  Had to move a few boulders "down-deep" on bedrock to get these.  Gary 

SAM_1444.JPG

SAM_1451.JPG

SAM_1447.JPG

SAM_1448.JPG

• Like 13
  • well done 2
  • wow 1

Well, unfortunately on my end of the world we are under 3 to 4 feet of snow where we detect, so i guess posting gold pics is out of the question for a while.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

54 minutes ago, nugget108 said:

Well, unfortunately on my end of the world we are under 3 to 4 feet of snow where we detect, so i guess posting gold pics is out of the question for a while.

Dan, you got that right. "end of the world"

So which end of the world are you talking about? The north pole? Or the south pole?

Seriously... someone from you know where showed me a picture of a car covered in so much snow that all you could see was about the top two feet of the antenna. Everything else was buried. Must have been 5 feet of snow and that wasn't a snowdrift. I wonder how many snow days the kids in school use each winter.

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Morlock said:

Dan, you got that right. "end of the world"

So which end of the world are you talking about? The north pole? Or the south pole?

Seriously... someone from you know where showed me a picture of a car covered in so much snow that all you could see was about the top two feet of the antenna. Everything else was buried. Must have been 5 feet of snow and that wasn't a snowdrift. I wonder how many snow days the kids in school use each winter.

Steve, 

Whichever pole has the most snow right now, thats how we feel.

Up top right behind there, the snow is up to 83 inches according to the last check on Friday. Turned out to be one heck of a snow season. Still coming down in my yard right now adding to the 2 feet i already have. Surprisingly the kids here have only had 1 snow day this year and that was this past Thursday. They have had 4 or 5 late starts though.

I cant wait for the melt so i can get back to finding more gold and relics. 

• Like 2

Here is a few pieces from recent hunts. Working on an equipment trade so I took a picture.

IMG_20190217_150848_01.jpg

20160906_185937.jpg

Edited by boulder dash
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 1

This was my last nugget from last season. I know it isn't recent but figured i would post it again. The cool thing about this nugget is, is i dont find a lot of nuggets like this at this spot. Its usually high grade float consisting of quartz, iron stone and some rhyolite. This is only my 4th solid nugget from here.

20180708_020443.jpg

20180708_020543.jpg

20180708_060950.jpg

• Like 6
  • well done 1

I kind of figured that there were some out there who where "just holding back" for "Some" reason not posting their finds???  The nuggets that I posted weighed in at 6.86 grams total;....where three of mid-size nuggets plus the second largest nugget came out of the same pocket together.....such a "brief-Rush".

• Like 3

OK, Yes this is a gold forum and has been for like 20 years now, you post the same question at least once a year :ROFL:Here is some Gold Monster 1000 and GP 3500 gold with a few GPZ 7000 bits included, just more into educating than showing off these days :old: Sorry for the crappy phone photo, but camera in truck and I am too lazy to go get it, most all from 2018 with a few from 2019 so far thrown in..... Many of the actual finds are at my YouTube channel in my YouTube crap :inocent:

gold1.jpg

• Like 7
  • Haha 2
  • well done 1

Here are some found this year in south west Arizona.IMG_6688.jpg.fef5091ae6c5094192f43981d3920801.jpg

• Like 8
  • well done 3

Hey low point I got out this weekend so I will post what I got .

IMG_1090.JPG

• Like 5
  • Haha 3
  • well done 2

Real nice. Beautiful pieces. Where abouts were you prospecting (state)?

3 hours ago, Burro 168 said:

Hey low point I got out this weekend so I will post what I got .

IMG_1090.JPG

I have found me a couple of tobacco cans that looked just like that one,.........Nice Gold,..Thanks for responding,...Gary

33 minutes ago, Leverite said:

Real nice. Beautiful pieces. Where abouts were you prospecting (state)?

Not sure "Who" you are addressing your question to, as there have been 6-pictures posted from individual gold finders responding to my question.  Mine came out of Arizona.

Heres some yella stuff from Montana, bigger nugget is 19.5 grams. Also some specimens that were dug out of a vein in an old timers saddle, where they took the outcropping, but missed the gold just off to the side.

IMG_20190210_171204_256.jpg

IMG_20190127_193835_218.jpg

IMG_20150910_180348_409.jpg

Edited by Lumpy
downsize pictures
  • Like 9
  • well done 2
  • wow 1

Hey leverite

all we're from the wickenburg Arizona area, same trip two different areas.

stephen

22 hours ago, Lumpy said:

Heres some yella stuff from Montana, bigger nugget is 19.5 grams. Also some specimens that were dug out of a vein in an old timers saddle, where they took the outcropping, but missed the gold just off to the side.

IMG_20190210_171204_256.jpg

IMG_20190127_193835_218.jpg

IMG_20150910_180348_409.jpg

Nice looking Montana nuggets you got there,...where you dredging, sluicing, or what to get them??   I have one here from Arizona that resembles you center-photo'd one, only it only weighs in at 5.78 Grams,.....looks kind of like yours though.  Thanks for responding to my post.  Gary

SAM_1460.JPG

• Like 1

Thanks Gary, they were detected with a GPX 5000 and 14x9 EVO coil. Nice nugget there, it does resemble mine, they have been squashed and rolled around a little bit.

last season finds from 4 different locations, 2 in Idaho & 2 in Montana, all with the Monster...…...

totals2018.JPG

• Like 6
  • well done 4
  • wow 1

Very Nice.... Gary is an ornery feller, but can get some nice gold posted :rasberry:

• Like 1

9 hours ago, oneguy said:

last season finds from 4 different locations, 2 in Idaho & 2 in Montana, all with the Monster...…...

totals2018.JPG

Now there's some nice looking nuggets also,...I see the quartz mixed in with a couple of your nuggets, but is that ka-lee-che (spelling???) mixed in with the other nuggets???  I have found a couple of nuggets down around Rich Hill (here in Arizona) that had ka-lee-che almost covering them.  

3 hours ago, Nugget Shooter said:

Very Nice.... Gary is an ornery feller, but can get some nice gold posted :rasberry:

I try Bill,....that's why I post this "same-question-every-year :00000067::2mo5pow:" ....and I might be (really-am) ornery, but I'm not tight :brows:-fisted and secretive :200:like you,...I mean come on...I asked to see what others have been finding gold-wise to "Liven-Up" this forum ("Gold-Wise"),;...and "what do you post????? only one nugget, and a couple of hand-fulls of rose quartz.:WOW:...I didn't ask to see your silly rose quartz collection  :grr01::89::barnie: I want to see one or two of your nuggets that you would probably claim that you don't have :4chsmu1::thumbsupanim:droolin:;...I mean it isn't as if we could just reach into the forum and snatch them away from ya  just for posting a picture;:rasberry:..and I can't speak for the others, but I haven't developed (as yet)  the ability to extract the GPS Coord's from a posted picture of gold nuggets, although the idea does sound enticing.:ROFL:  :yesss::droolin:.............."Mess'n-with-ya-Bill..............:laught16::25r30wi::inocent:

• Haha 1

Nice gold there, where are you located in Montana oneguy, I am in Dillon.

• Thanks 1

west of Missoula Lumpy.....   Maybe we should meet (if we ever get done with winter) over at Bannack and do some "moonlight" detecting work....????  LMAO!

LowPoint….  I'm new at this nugget shootin thing and don't know what the hell caleeche is except I see you AZ. boys talk about it?  There is quarts mixed in some of this stuff.  I do clean the nuggs in Muratic acid and/or vinegar & salt which might leave some of that white looking stuff on the small nuggs….????

Edited by oneguy
  • Like 1

That sounds good, my grandma grew up there with 14 brothers and sisters quite the stories. I have the monster and love it have found  some pieces the 2300 and 5000 could not hear. If you ever get down this way give me a shout and we can go detecting.

• Like 1