Nugget Shooter Forums

What a man.  He's been through a lot and doesn't complain.  I pray to God that he can beat this last offensive on him and he comes out of it with that winsome smile.  May God bless you Johnny Eagle.  

• Like 3

Will be praying for him! 

Tom H. 

• Like 1

I'm just reading this thread.  Lu and I are saddened by the event and hope any pain John has is lessened by the brace.  Our brief encounters with him and Jane were always a delight out on Tom Wells Road.

Lu and Mitchel

• Like 3

That's a step in the right direction.  Gotta keep praying for that old Bird.  :thumbsupanim

Old Tom

Edited by Old Tom

Well he is my senior by a couple of years.  Besides he did a lot more interesting things in his life than I did in mine.  Fishing boat captain in Alaska, I almost went up there at that time and possibly worked for him.  Good man.  

Old Tom

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Good chance he has made it to rehab in Glendale I think Jane said. I would imagine he will be there for awhile. He's a tough ole bird that Ole Marine. Keep up the good fight Johnny Eagle!

• Like 1

Dad and I went around to see John tonight. He is doing well (as well as he can)  He was talking to us a lot and is being very well taken care of. Doing therapy every day and they are starting to talk about discharging him to go home. :thumbsupanim

Keep him in your prayers and thoughts please. Hes a great guy and has helped many of us out through the years.

Tom H. 

• Like 8
  • well done 1