Nugget Shooter Forums
H-2 Charlie

The most incredible gold video I have ever seen

I could only get half way through this one.  Whew!!

Old Tom

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

You did better than I did lol.

• Like 1

I had no idea that someone could stack nor stretch Bull S@#t that high nor far????

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

What a Crock!  who does he think he is dealing with? We are all long time prospectors, I was born at night! But not last night! Grubstake

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

I do not understand why everyone is such a non believer.  :nono:   

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

Jez....now people are finding the  light gold that stays on the surface.  Remember guys, its just like light beer.....looks the same but not neer as good :) 

Tom H.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

His other videos, hes pulling Platinum, Rubies, and Diamonds the size of your fist from the same river.... A very lucky guy ....

• Haha 3
  • Hmmmmmm 1

MAMA MIA  the comments are disabled for that video it says, GOOD THING !

• Thanks 1

I've seen a few of this guy's videos and it really tees me off, I have to dig down to bedrock to find gold and he just picks it up off the surface!! :2mo5pow:

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

I thought I would get a big kick out of this from you guys .

It looks phoney as baloney at the start but kinda looks real at the end

He works in a smelter and brings slack home to  paint for a video  or its 1849 again somewhere in a obscure  moterload  region  .

🐸🐸🐸

Edited by H-2 Charlie
  • Like 1

I can't imagine this can be real but I hope it is. I'm not even sure the gold looks real but it's impossible to know.

I certainly never have seen or heard of anything like it - except for his other videos...

• Haha 2

Yeah one of his other videos shows him going around picking up huge multi ounce nuggets right on the surface. LUCKY FELLER. 

• Haha 2

Just another B.S. youtube video. The gold looks like they may be real but your not going to find it (sprinkled on the surface)Did you notice the comment section was blocked. boorb
Nothing but clickbait.

AzNuggetBob

Edited by AzNuggetBob
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I didn't even need to go to the vid to know which one y'all's talking about lol..! I think my favorite part is when he pulls those three or four lunkers about 2" down from out behind that rock on the left side toward the end of the dry riverbed phase.. I think the only reason I made it that far is cos I was too hypnotized to shut it off.. Phewww, wotta load..!:th:

Swamp

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, adam said:

I do not understand why everyone is such a non believer.  :nono:   

Do you think people can go around picking up buried platinum nuggets without a metal detector as well as buried emeralds?

It's a joke.

1 hour ago, Morlock said:

Do you think people can go around picking up buried platinum nuggets without a metal detector as well as buried emeralds?

It's a joke.

YouTube is a big money maker for many, the more views they get the more money they make, this video has over 1/4 million views at present and the higher it gets the more "gold" he's picking up :brows:, a joke I think not, at least not for him!!

• Like 1
  • well done 1

Floaters...

On 2/16/2019 at 7:52 AM, Morlock said:

It's a joke.

I dont see an issue with this video. The guy is in a really rich spot.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Hmmmmmm 1

Just imagine whats under the surface. 

• Haha 1

nugget108, as you say 'don't outsmart your common sense.' This place would have been overrun long ago if any part of this were true.

Watch out, this guy is going to single handedly drive down the price of gold. Now everyone knows how easy it is to pickup a pound of nuggets before lunch. :barnie:

• Like 1

On 2/16/2019 at 10:11 AM, Au Seeker said:

YouTube is a big money maker for many, the more views they get the more money they make, this video has over 1/4 million views at present and the higher it gets the more "gold" he's picking up :brows:, a joke I think not, at least not for him!!

With all the supposedly easy pickings he's finding, he doesn't need to rely on Utube for an income. Huge gold nuggets, platinum nuggets and emeralds.

Remember the old adage " If it's too good to be true, it usually is." I say it's a scam.

1 minute ago, Morlock said:

With all the supposedly easy pickings he's finding, he doesn't need to rely on Utube for an income. Huge gold nuggets, platinum nuggets and emeralds.

Remember the old adage " If it's too good to be true, it usually is." I say it's a scam.

I agree that the videos are a bunch of crap, but his use of YouTube to get those that don't know it's crap to view those videos by the 100s of 1000s is making him a lot of money, heck we who knows that these videos are crap are watching them as well, even if we don't watch the entire video just clicking play counts on the number of views and that number is what generates cash for him!