Nugget Shooter Forums
H-2 Charlie

The most incredible gold video I have ever seen

3 hours ago, FlakMagnet said:

nugget108, as you say 'don't outsmart your common sense.' This place would have been overrun long ago if any part of this were true.

Just throwing a little sarcasm out there Flak, guess i should have thrown a smiling emoji in there or something. 

Me too...I got the sarcasm, I couldn't help it when I saw your sig. line I had to use it. No offense ment.

• Haha 1

Non taken bud.

It's rEal u CaN HeaR tHe ClInKiNg SoUnD As He MovEs The GoLd aRouNd In HiS PaN.

On 2/17/2019 at 12:42 PM, Au Seeker said:

I agree that the videos are a bunch of crap, but his use of YouTube to get those that don't know it's crap to view those videos by the 100s of 1000s is making him a lot of money, heck we who knows that these videos are crap are watching them as well, even if we don't watch the entire video just clicking play counts on the number of views and that number is what generates cash for him!

I got it -- we'll report him to the Toob for fraud..! Anyone know what language he's speaking..? No..? Me neither..

Heck, for all we know he's telling the starving folks in his 3rd world country (Kansas, possibly Missouri) it's impossible to find gold the way he's showing so avoid vids like his in the future but first tell all yer friends to check out his vids in order to learn how to not spend all yer hard-earned, uhhhh, chits, I think they're called, on an oblivious scam cos who needs real tools since in another one a his vids he's recovering lunkers outta un-screened river glop using a dinner plate as a pan.. :89: :25r30wi:

Swamp

Edited by Swampstomper Al
  • Haha 2

24K bull, but it's still pure . . .

However, he is on a roll with YouTube views and ringing in the cash as he hauls in the suckers, clever marketing. Hey, maybe I'm going about the whole gold-hunting thing the wrong way and have been forever? Fake news solid gold?

All the best,

Lanny:rolleyes:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1