Nugget Shooter Forums
Nugget Shooter

wireless GM1000 headset?

Hey all, have any of you come up with a easy to go buy wireless set of headphones for the GM1000. You know like I can waltz into Best Buy or somewhere and pick up? :idea:

Bill,

I've had these in my Amazon cart for a while, but have not ordered them yet. I don't see why it wouldn't work, unless it caused some weird EMI. Can always ship it right back, if it does.

There might be an off the shelf solution at a store, but I haven't looked into that.

Good luck!

Kyle

TaoTronics Bluetooth 5.0 Transmitter and Receiver, 2-in-1 Wireless 3.5mm Adapter (aptX Low Latency, 2 Devices Simultaneously, For TV/Home Sound System) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01EHSX28M/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_CdVyCbTPQA353

Mpow 059 Bluetooth Headphones Over Ear, Hi-Fi Stereo Wireless Headset, Foldable, Soft Memory-Protein Earmuffs, w/Built-in Mic and Wired Mode for PC/Cell Phones/TV https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01NAJGGA2/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_ofVyCb58X5299

• Like 1

Sometimes bluetooth can cause a delay in the signal and that is why I was asking here to see if anyone has found a decent set. There are good BT sets at walmart and bestbuy I have seen, but.....

4 minutes ago, Nugget Shooter said:

Sometimes bluetooth can cause a delay in the signal and that is why I was asking here to see if anyone has found a decent set. There are good BT sets at walmart and bestbuy I have seen, but.....

Yeah, lag would be a bad thing... The transmitter I posted above is listed as "APT-X low latency". If you get a transmitter with that rating, it "should" be as good as the Equinox 800, without the WMA module. 

I'm not an electronics guy, so save your receipts... Lol

Good luck!

Bill,

I have the Quest Wirefree Mate- Wireless Transmitter and Receiver. Its 2.4 Ghz Freq, not bluetooth,  and the latency is .06 seconds. I think the Equinox built in latency is .40 seconds.

There are youtube videos on it... you have to order online, dont think bestbuy has them

Dave

Edited by DolanDave
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Will any Blue tooth headset work with this one Dave?

Check with Lon.  I ordered some that he uses and they work great!

3 hours ago, Nugget Shooter said:

Will any Blue tooth headset work with this one Dave?

Bill,

These are not bluetooth, so no.  There is the option to buy the transmitter and receiver so you can use your own headphones with a 1/4" headphone jack, or the company also sell their own transmitter, and headphones in which you have to use their headphone only.

Dave

Edited by DolanDave
  • Like 1