Nugget Shooter Forums

Happy Birthday Grubstake

Thanks All. was a sad day for me, I had to put my cat down today, she was very sick and coud not eat or drink. Now she is in my front yard. after having her for 16 years, she was 19 years old. Grubstake

• Like 1

Happy Birthday, Gary, but so sorry you had to take care of your cat today...But 19 years is a good long life for a cat and I'm sure it passed with great love for you...So sorry, Ron

• Like 1

yes she did Ron, we went for one last walk, before I took her to the VET. And I held her while he gave her the shot. and I cried for two days just thinking about putting her down, but she was in so much pain, I had too. Grubstake

• wow 1

yep, not ashamed to admit I cry. For people and things, and animals I love, with all my heart. She was a very loving cat. Grubstake

Edited by grubstake

Another year older and wiser Grubby.  Just think of the good times she and you had.  You did right by her and I'm sure that they know it at the time.  I cried when I put my great big American Bull down.  Held her close at the end.  Think good positive things bro.  

Old Tom 

• Like 1

Happy birthday grub, sorry to hear about your cat. Dang pets can grow on ya just like family and friends. 

• 3 weeks later...