Nugget Shooter Forums
Travel Channel Producer

Clanton Gang Loot/Hideouts/Skeleton Canyon Treasure

Hello Nugget Shooters! My name is Ryan and I am producing a new Travel Channel TV series about two brothers that travel the world investigating wilderness mysteries. We have learned a lot about working with treasure hunters having completed episodes in Virginia, Kentucky and Utah. Basically - We only use generic names for places to keep exact locations secret and any treasure found belongs to you. We also do not fake anything. We are going to Cochise County Arizona in March to film an episode on the Clanton Gang lost loot, hideouts and the Skeleton Canyon Treasure. We will be exploring around Tombstone, the Whitmire Canyon Wilderness (Skeleton Canyon), Chiricahua National Monument/Forest and Davis Mountain AZ. If you or anyone you know would like to participate on the show - I would love to talk with you.

Thank you for your time and treasure hunting expertise,

Ryan
Producer COTW

• Like 1

PM sent

Im curious if you'll be needing pack animals to get gear into some places, I can help with that.

• Like 1