Nugget Shooter Forums

Hello fellow treasure hunting enthusiasts! My name is Ryan and I am a freelance producer who works on a lot of traveling adventure shows. I have recently had the honor of befriending Bill Southern who introduced me to this site. With his blessing - I will be posting whenever we have a production in the area and could use some of your help. Thank you for having me and I wish you all the best of luck on your treasure hunting adventures. I will be posting in the 'treasure hunting forum' and 'gold hunting forum' if any of you are interested in the latest project I am producing for Travel Channel. 

Sincerely,

Ryan G

Producer/Writer/Host

• Like 3

Welcome to the forum Ryan.

Welcome to the forum Ryan, looking forward to seeing some of your shows!

Welcome Ryan, Bill is the best friend you can have here in the southwest!

Edited by Red_desert

Are you looking for people who look for treasure or people who actually find treasure?

Edited by adam
  • Hmmmmmm 1
  • well done 2

I think this might be the one Ryan needed 2 people to be portraying 2 brothers who hunted for the treasure... probably includes hunting for treasure as well.

I hope you don't run into this guy down that way.

image.png

Just joking This is an old photo of a fierce Chiricahua Indian with his weapon ready to sneak up on you, but the reality of surviving in that are in the 1800s was more than challenge for all who attempted it.  

On ‎1‎/‎31‎/‎2019 at 7:46 PM, adam said:

Are you looking for people who look for treasure or people who actually find treasure?

That is probably the only question that needs to be asked!

There are treasures and then there are treasure stories. Some guys chase one and some guys chase the other. Some come back with treasure and others come back with stories.

I think Ryan will find both on this forum!

Ryan may be more aware of the stories coming from his world. But it won't take long in our world to show him how the real treasures are found!