Nugget Shooter Forums

So I've been put in facebook jail the third time since January 1st, this time for a month .... I can't get back on until March 1 or so ... All three times I got booted for the same word: "muzzies" .... My offense is to complain that our govt. is being overrun by muslims ... Oh well...The weather's getting warm and it's time to get out and get some big nuggets with my new Gold Monster!!!!  Yay! ... Cheers, Unc

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Uncle Ron said:

All three times I got booted for the same word: "muzzies" .... My offense is to complain that our govt. is being overrun by muslims .

Don't feel too bad Ron, they are guilty of the same thing as the 'Fake News'.  When they condone not being able to wear a 'MAGA' hat to shut one up it's the same thing.  Who is the head of Facebook anyway...………………   :poostorm:

Old Tom 

Don't feel bad. I have Twitter but not on FaceBook yet. I had a Fox News polital commentator follow me once for nearly 2 weeks. No political discussions, so ending it right here.

• Thanks 1

I've switched to Spreely.com .....(short for "Speak Freely")  So far much superior to FB ...Cheers, Unc

• Like 1

I used my social media for artwork, but hardly on it any now. I've been trying to figure out what social media site would be good. Recently was reading a post on DeviantArt website. The guy was complaining he got banned from Reddit because the mod thought he was an under age kid. 

At this old flea and swap meet location we still metal detect every now-n-again there was this old vendor name of Muzzy.. Muzzy had several adjacent booths, quite necessary, cos it appeared he'd managed to corner the market for pre-1970 Wilson golf clubs.. No one really knew how old he was (our best guess was 135, but a young spry 135) or how he actually made his money since no clubs were ever seen leaving while more continually rolled in.. We're pretty sure he was a gigolo for the widowed snowbirdesses.. :rolleyes:

Swamp

I got Pinterest now, doesn't seem to be any place on the site for discussion (that I can find), but seems to be good for browsing all different types of photos.

As for Twitter, went back today after being absent there several days. I think in about 2 minutes of scrolling down the feed, spotted more than a dozen videos posted which were in nothing but Arabic. Last 3-4 weeks it seems to be increasing. Two were probably posted by terrorists covering the protesters in West Bank or Gaza. Shame on our social media!

Edited by Red_desert