Nugget Shooter Forums
wygold

KG & The Ringmaster Token?? Found at local beach.

Anyone ever seen that TV Show “Diggers” with KG and the Ringmaster? I’m sure most of you have. I did my first hunt of the new year 2019 at a local beach and found this token. At first I thought it was a quarter until I got home. It’s bigger than a quarter and it was crusted just like all of the clad that you would normally find during the winter months at the beaches.

When I started to clean or wipe the reverse I noticed the words “Trade Dollar” on it and then the words “ATC” along with an eagle. Flipped over to the obverse it was a little harder to read but the date was easier to read, it said “2017”. At first I was thinking this must be a seaside arcade token. Then the words “Team ATC” and you can barely make out two figures and on it and the top it was really hard to read but said “Anaconda Treasure.Com” I cleaned the token as much as I possibly could without using chemicals and I’ve posted images below.

I’m just curious, has anyone else found one of these tokens or have purchased one of these from online website or a trade show?  Or does anyone else have any more information about this token? It’s a really neat find for the new year.

A8EB25A9-F38E-4E8D-8615-14A7303B37CE.jpeg

B2CA3723-9287-4F25-8C8E-953A0E55DF39.jpeg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, wygold said:

Anyone ever seen that TV Show “Diggers” with KG and the Ringmaster? I’m sure most of you have. I did my first hunt of the new year 2019 at a local beach and found this token. At first I thought it was a quarter until I got home. It’s bigger than a quarter and it was crusted just like all of the clad that you would normally find during the winter months at the beaches.

When I started to clean or wipe the reverse I noticed the words “Trade Dollar” on it and then the words “ATC” along with an eagle. Flipped over to the obverse it was a little harder to read but the date was easier to read, it said “2017”. At first I was thinking this must be a seaside arcade token. Then the words “Team ATC” and you can barely make out two figures and on it and the top it was really hard to read but said “Anaconda Treasure.Com” I cleaned the token as much as I possibly could without using chemicals and I’ve posted images below.

I’m just curious, has anyone else found one of these tokens or have purchased one of these from online website or a trade show?  Or does anyone else have any more information about this token? It’s a really neat find for the new year.

Go to this website and check out question 11 on the Q and A.

http://www.ringmastertim.net/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 1/6/2019 at 1:25 PM, Bedrock Bob said:

Go to this website and check out question 11 on the Q and A.

http://www.ringmastertim.net/

Thank you, you’ve been helpful. I guess I wasn’t searching for the right website.  Plus I was able to get a hold of them thru Facebook. KG though it was funny.

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, wygold said:

Thank you, you’ve been helpful. I guess I wasn’t searching for the right website.  Plus I was able to get a hold of them thru Facebook. KG though it was funny.

You are welcome!

I like old tokens. When I saw yours and realized it was targeted advertising I thought it was a magnificent idea. I Googled it and found that token right away.

I hear you can get the whole set for a silver dollar. Why don't you offer them that token for a set of new ones? Leverage your find!

Have you ever found a nickel while beeping for placer gold nuggets?

Edited by Bedrock Bob
Beware the schitty nickel.

On 1/8/2019 at 7:03 PM, Bedrock Bob said:

Have you ever found a nickel while beeping for placer gold nuggets?

So far I’ve taken my detector out once and found only bullets in the crevices along a river bed near my house. I need to venture out to either Imperial County, Ca. or the gold fields of Arizona to get a good feel and further my gold fever

Posted (edited)
On 1/6/2019 at 11:57 PM, wygold said:

Hello from Russia! Today I found the same token while digging in the Moscow region with Garrett Ace 250. A fun gift from the  USA diggers in an ancient Russian village Sylischy))

a0c211cee1f7.jpg

6033a4146c5d.jpg

Edited by Rostislav V. Pigarev
  • Like 2

A cool find RVP! Thanks for posting about it! Did you check out their website? 

Those tokens were an awesome advertising investment for those boys. Whoever in the heck they are. I am impressed!

All the freaking way to Russia with those things huh? Musta been a little pile of production money for them to lark about the globe making shows.

A couple lucky chorizos that got a camera interested in their shenanigans. Good job boys!

We should do Nugetshooter Forum Tokens. Spread them around and see how far they go? It might be fun.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Bedrock Bob said:

All the freaking way to Russia with those things huh? Musta been a little pile of production money for them to lark about the globe making shows.

We should do Nugetshooter Forum Tokens. Spread them around and see how far they go? It might be fun.

This is one of those finds that makes me wonder... how in the world did it get there.

I agree with the Nuggetshooter tokens. Guys on the coast could put them into bottles and throw iout to sea. The guys inland could tie them to large helium balloons and let them drift.😉

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Morlock said:

This is one of those finds that makes me wonder... how in the world did it get there.

I agree with the Nuggetshooter tokens. Guys on the coast could put them into bottles and throw iout to sea. The guys inland could tie them to large helium balloons and let them drift.😉

They travelled around making treasure hunting videos and planted those tokens in places where people search for treasure. Check out the website. There is a link up there in my first post.

Nuggeshooter tokens could be left in different placer areas and when someone found one they would hit the forum and tell us where they found it. It would be a hoot. There are members everywhere so if a few of us buried a couple here and there they would travel far and wide.

I did the same thing with nickels in the Caballo placers. I would dig a 6" hole, drop a nickel in it and take a big fresh morning dump on the nickel and then cover it up. I worked those hills a hundred days a year for several years and buried a nickel almost every morning. :inocent:

Then when chatting with guys that worked the area I would casually mention finding modern nickels buried deep. Lots of guys would tell me they found newer nickels buried deep. One fellow had dug several. I got a big kick out of that. :laught16: It was especially sweet knowing there were many dozens more out there and these meatsickles were going to continue digging through piles of my crap for decades to come. For a nickel. It was like the gift that kept on giving. :25r30wi:

I wrote a story about it on Nuggetshooter back in 2007 that was wildly popular and it actually started a thing. Guys told the story around the campfire and some even started burying their own nickels. I have had guys tell me that very same story three times since claiming to be the guy burying nickels in the story. That is the no BS truth my friend. 

It was reposted several times way back in the late cretaceous era. It was lost forever along with several other of my literary masterpieces during the Eldorado wars of 2009. There was a great purge and lots of posts were lost. It was like Notre Dame burning. Some danced in the ashes while others wept. That right there is some Nuggetshooter history bro.:old:

So I think you can see how leaving a token and then later on hearing about someone finding it could be a real hoot. No helium balloons needed. Just a website address and a few members willing to take them to the four corners of Comancheria.

Edited by Bedrock Bob
Because it just keeps getting better every time I edit it.
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Bedrock Bob said:

A cool find RVP! Thanks for posting about it! Did you check out their website? 

Those tokens were an awesome advertising investment for those boys. Whoever in the heck they are. I am impressed!

A couple lucky chorizos that got a camera interested in their shenanigans. Good job boys!

Yes, I visited their website and watched YouTube video about their trip to Russia. Well done! After their visit, my friend and I found nothing but this token ))

• Like 1