Nugget Shooter Forums
wygold

New to the forums but not new to detecting

Hello folks,

My name is Robert, a.k.a. wygold. Some of you may have seen my YouTube channel “wygold’s metal detecting adventures”. I’ve been metal detecting going on my third year. My very first metal detector and the current one I use is the Minelab X-Terra 705 gold pack. I have three metal detectors, 2 of them are Minelabs and the third is a Garrett BPO which some old timers in the hobby would call it a wall hanger. the BPO was manufactured the year I was born and by golly it still functions perfectly. Most or shall I say 99% of my metal detecting is beach detecting and while I’ve done park hunts in the past, I’m always willing to try out new spots and meet others who enjoy the same hobby as I do.

• Like 1

Welcome! Oh, how I miss the South Bay! I lived in IB front r a number of years, but being on a fixed income, it got out of my price range in 2012. However, AZ has surprised me! And there's more CA transplants every day.....

• Thanks 1

Welcome to the forum Robert.

• Thanks 1

Welcome Robert!

• Thanks 1