Nugget Shooter Forums

'Super blood wolf moon eclipse'

Dakota Slim

2 hours ago, Bedrock Bob said:

I do sing Slim! I really enjoy it. 

I can sing this song. Maybe it is more appropriate for the super blood wolf moon eclipse...

The big question is, why do you persist in posting your nebulous piffle in every thread I start? 
What do any of the posts you made on this thread have to do with an eclipse?

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Dakota Slim said:

The big question is, why do you persist in posting your nebulous piffle in every thread I start? 

The "blood wolf moon eclipse" Slim. Not just any eclipse. The blood wolf moon eclipse.

And all these songs are about blood and moons and wolves. Just like the little teapot song was about teapots. Do you see how that works both ways?

Be honest. You are humming "Bad Moon Rising" whenever you think about this awesome blood wolf moon eclipse too aren't you! I mean what kind of response did you expect?

The eclipse is a cool thing and I am stoked about it! These are all cool songs. You could be stoked about it too. You chose not to and that is fine!

Come on Slim! Loosen up a bit. You don't have to get wrapped around the axle every time I make a comment. But you do and that is like the best Christmas gift that you could give me. I want you to know I truly appreciate it brother!

I think we are really beginning to bond this holiday season!

Feliz Navidad bro!

Ariba-Ariba--mexico-mexican-america-smiley-emoticon-000722-facebook.gif

Edited by Bedrock Bob
I saw a werewolf with a Chinese menu in his hand....

2 hours ago, Dakota Slim said:

'You don't have to get wrapped around the axle every time I make a comment. But you do and that is like the best Christmas gift that you could give me. I want you to know I truly appreciate it" 

His insecure ego seem to need the attention. It's a shame that whatever talent exists is consumed by, and wasted on extraneous B.S. . . . 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • well done 1

47 minutes ago, BMc said:

'You don't have to get wrapped around the axle every time I make a comment. But you do and that is like the best Christmas gift that you could give me. I want you to know I truly appreciate it" 

His insecure ego seem to need the attention. It's a shame that whatever talent exists is consumed by, and wasted on extraneous B.S. . . . 

Aren't you just a grumpy old bear tonight! Didn't Santa bring you what you wanted?

I thought a zen master like you didn't have to throw around insults? You must have your chakras all out of balance or something Mac.

Take it easy buddy! Life is just too darn short to be such a stick in the mud!

Do you know any good moon songs? Wolf tunes? Eclipse music? Maybe something that might flatten those beta waves out a bit for you?

Here is one that is on topic and reminds me of you Mac! Relax and enjoy!

• Sad 1