Nugget Shooter Forums

Acient aboriginal Fossil ufo (burri burri)art painting found!!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Clay, I think you misunderstood his motives. He is not asking you for your opinion on what this is or what it looks like.  He is telling you what it is. He is showing it to you. It is obviou

If it's not your name, then it's name calling, if it's a term of affection it's not really an issue, when it's insulting it is an issue, when it happens repeatedly is can easily get out of hand, so I

Bob you must of talked to my exwife, she always wanted me to shave, but I enjoy being fur covered!! As far as your special rock topic being removed, since we do have young school age members visti

Posted Images

This stone maybe older then my aboriginal ancestors the stone was found on my Land on a scared site which is a ufo dreaming place. my ancestors got power from them they knew and saw these lights appearing  actively as you see on the flintstone chipping stones is a piece of artwork of the land and a glowing orb which my people call (burri burru) meaning ufo min min light demon spirit's rulers of this world 

Clay,

I think you misunderstood his motives. He is not asking you for your opinion on what this is or what it looks like. 

He is telling you what it is. He is showing it to you. It is obviously a UFO burri burru art painting that has been fossilized and he is giving you an opportunity to be amazed.

Flow with it Clay. Just let it happen.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
10 minutes ago, Rick87 said:

This stone maybe older then my aboriginal ancestors the stone was found on my Land on a scared site which is a ufo dreaming place. my ancestors got power from them they knew and saw these lights appearing  actively as you see on the flintstone chipping stones is a piece of artwork of the land and a glowing orb which my people call (burri burru) meaning ufo min min light demon spirit's rulers of this world 

Awesome Rick87! I have never seen one of those until today! Have you found any others or is this the only one?

Ahhh.... the Flintstones.  That show was funny. I thought it was a cartoon?

Learn something new everyday. Fossilized ufo art. Who knew?

Edited by clay
1 hour ago, Rick87 said:

It's a freaky looking strange rock 

Now that it is. A freaky looking strange rock indeed.

I like it better if I don't have to believe it is a fossilized aboriginal painting of a UFO created before civilization. That is a pretty heavy role for such a nice rock. 

Can we call it wood agate instead? I think it would be more fitting. And if it simply has to be a fossilized painting of a UFO from before civilization then lets just say it is in disguise as a piece of wood agate to keep from drawing too much attention to itself. It is less pressure on the rock and it might not shrink so much.

Let the rock be what it wants to be. Don't force your expectations on it. Let it be a plain old rock with an interesting pattern for a while and see if things are better. I think it is a nice rock just like it is. It does not have to be a fossilized painting of a UFO to be beautiful!

Always remember that Rick. Accept your rock for what it is and you will never be sorry I promise you.

There is no art on rocks, your just seeing things. You probably see Jesus on your toast and animals in the clouds. There is zero chance you are right. I like the others posters AM an expert and have seen And know everything history and the world have to offer. Seriously whatever it is, cool rock.

It's a rock with a story from my family background which i know very well from a area of sacred site where I have witness glowing orbs light coming out of the ground where I found the rock is you Europeans have no understanding of my culture and my ancestors history so your Theory is worthless to me you have no knowledge of my generation  my people saw strange lights and knew about them you white people call them ufo we call them burri burri the lights where summons to kill people 

37 minutes ago, Rick87 said:

Most of yous have different invalid opinion on this piece of history you have no solid concrete proof on this rock it's been around for billions years ago ..

Rick, I agree the rock has been around for a very long time, maybe billions or maybe it's millions of years, but the artwork is much newer but still very old, as I said in my other reply in the other forum section, you need to take it to someone, like an expert in ancient artwork at a college or museum in your area to date the artwork, it's going to take a professional in this field to give you more info on what you have and it needs to be from someone in your area.

That all being said I would greatly appreciate an update if you do take it to someone who can tell you all about it!!

10 minutes ago, Rick87 said:

I want hear from someone on here who is qualified enough to explain about this abit more

I'm not sure who that would be, as I said in the other forum section, we have members who are qualified in IDing rocks, minerals and even fossils, but as far as ancient rock art, I don't know who that would be.

• Like 1