Nugget Shooter Forums

Acient aboriginal Fossil ufo (burri burri)art painting found!!

32 minutes ago, Rick87 said:

It seems you like to stand for your white clan power when it come to aboriginal history which you know nothing about I'm quite familiar with you Europeans everything you chaps done was inhumane and for the last time hilly it's not a wood agate so you can shove your wood agate up your butt and piss of if you don't like what u see

And a wonderful morning to you as well Sir! :)

• Like 1
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Clay, I think you misunderstood his motives. He is not asking you for your opinion on what this is or what it looks like.  He is telling you what it is. He is showing it to you. It is obviou

If it's not your name, then it's name calling, if it's a term of affection it's not really an issue, when it's insulting it is an issue, when it happens repeatedly is can easily get out of hand, so I

Bob you must of talked to my exwife, she always wanted me to shave, but I enjoy being fur covered!! As far as your special rock topic being removed, since we do have young school age members visti

Posted Images

46 minutes ago, Bedrock Bob said:

Yes!

You can research the geology in the area it was found in and get a very good estimation of age. It looks like it was in the pediment for a long time due to weathering so the average age of the alluvium will give you a pretty close idea of the age of the stone in its current form.

Remember it was part of a formation before It was a weathered stone. So the age of the outcropping that hosted it will be a lot older than the age of the gravels and pediment that you found it in.

There is no one here that can give you the age of the stone. That would be specific to the area and geology that you found it in.

There are probably scholarly journals that have been written that deal with your area. Just speak to someone who deals with geology and is familiar with the information available in that area of Australia. They can tell you the name of the journals and where to find them. There are descriptions in those journals that date the various geological formations and pediments.

In my area those journals are online and you can access them easily. In other areas you must dig deeper for them. You will have to find out what info is available and where to find it. Just seek out someone in the area that deals with it on a professional basis and they can point you in the right direction.

How is that bruise on your left thumb healing? Do you have a bruise under your thumbnail yet?

Well that's interesting so can u establish the time of the painting or could this rock art taken fossilisation as seen on the back of it but so it seems it has had carvings done on it what it appears to be and yes my thumbs are bruised from hard work mate.

• Hmmmmmm 1
1 hour ago, Rick87 said:

Can Anyone tells me how old this rock is 

By using a radiometric dating method through my iPhone app, the output numbers say 147 years old.  This is usually accurate to within 400 million years or so.

• Like 1
  • wow 1
On 12/21/2018 at 9:40 AM, clay said:

Appears to be an

antediluvian

magnetite (var taconite)

pull tab

burri

burro.

At least my post contains a rock, mineral or fossil. :inocent:

What's a burri where you hail from? Where I'm from a UFO is normally expected to be capable of flight. How does yours get off the ground?

Mines get off the ground hang around on tree's thousand of baby orbs and theres a few big orb lights just beaming getting ready to go inside you to kill u they are workers of aboriginal witchcraft 

• Sad 1
7 minutes ago, adam said:

By using a radiometric dating method through my iPhone app, the output numbers say 147 years old.  This is usually accurate to within 400 million years or so.

And how did your iPhone found that out?

• Hmmmmmm 1
10 minutes ago, Rick87 said:

And how did your iPhone found that out?

It is a sweet piece of software designed to date photos of rocks. Don't you have that app for your phone too?

Have you ever tried to ask one of those big orbs of light how old the rock is? It might be worth a try.

• Like 2
31 minutes ago, Rick87 said:

Well that's interesting so can u establish the time of the painting or could this rock art taken fossilisation as seen on the back of it but so it seems it has had carvings done on it what it appears to be and yes my thumbs are bruised from hard work mate.

I don't see any paintings or carvings. Only a piece of wood agate. Sorry. 

Hope that thumb heals up soon!

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Rick87 said:

Mines get off the ground hang around on tree's thousand of baby orbs and theres a few big orb lights just beaming getting ready to go inside you to kill u they are workers of aboriginal witchcraft 

Thanks for clearing that up Rick. :200:

55 minutes ago, Rick87 said:

Sorry mate I don't think you have much experience in geology

Oh, but he thinks he does. Ask him what an iron nugget is. He does know how to Google though. And dazzle with B.S. By the way, it's doubtful you will get any straight answers here. Best of luck with your inquires.

1 hour ago, clay said:

Thanks for clearing that up Rick. :200:

Thats the truth they are spirit's of this world they been here before us they are rulers of this world they all the same. People around the world can't accept it but it's real 

Edited by Rick87
6 hours ago, Dakota Slim said:

That's a piece of a boomerang. I had one with that exact design on it when I was a kid. 

Nah I have to stop you there mate but this is something ancient that belongs to the land that's been unearthed it is out of the ordinary it's a stone that's also been use as a sacred power tool.So how did your boomerang fly was it any good like the old aboriginal people used invented century's ago 

2 hours ago, Rick87 said:

Nah I have to stop you there mate but this is something ancient that belongs to the land that's been unearthed it is out of the ordinary it's a stone that's also been use as a sacred power tool.So how did your boomerang fly was it any good like the old aboriginal people used invented century's ago 

My tribe believes the DeWalt 18v. cordless drill is a sacred power tool. 

• Like 1