Nugget Shooter Forums
homefire

I just purchased a few Bricks. Any one else interested ?

11,519 days ago reagan said tear down this wall. do we have another hitler? once the wall is up, then we will be disarmed. all police and sheriffs have been militarised. think about this.

ryder estate president wills that you all have a very merry christmas and very happy new year.

3 hours ago, Red_desert said:

I just got done watching a gold nugget video the Russians put together. Checked out the letters on top of video with Russian alphabet, they are Russian. Found this video posted today, same thread while checking my comments on another forum. Here is the link. Although it wasn't made just now, only appeared now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=mLWeHXGl23w

Translated what it said on the YouTube page.

Шикарные находки! Показал, парни в шоке! Не каждый день так бывает!
Chic finds! Showed the guys in shock! It doesn't happen every day!

So what's your take on his 'gold' finds..? Did you check any of his other vids..?

I don't know about you, but I seem to have a small problem with especially larger pieces of 'Au' that're found on the surface, both in water and on land, in different locations, that are all the same color and have the same basic structure.. But that's just me..

What do you think about his gem finds..? Just curious is all.. What do you think the clear pieces are..? I can't quite tell.. Is the other a rare green ruby you think..? Thanks,

Swamp

• Like 1

Yes, I now have checked out the other videos. To save time, let me just copy my last post from the other forum.

"I had to take a look at the profile at YouTube of the person who made the video. All the text is in Russian, so we are talking about the Russians here. Other nugget videos were also posted 1 week ago, 5-6 months ago, 2 years ago. I've heard there are places in Russia people sometimes find nuggets while hiking. But they could be arrested if the gold goes into their pocket. Obviouly Russia has gold, about the only people who could get this done legally is the KGB. I don't think there is that much gold just washing around in shallow streams waiting for someone to find." 

6 minutes ago, Red_desert said:

...I don't think there is that much gold just washing around in shallow streams waiting for someone to find."

Yeah, me neither..

I'll tell you, if gold fields like this exist in Russia, we don't have much time to get over there, before it gets all hunted out. 

20 minutes ago, Red_desert said:

I'll tell you, if gold fields like this exist in Russia, we don't have much time to get over there, before it gets all hunted out. 

I don't think there's much worry about it getting hunted out anytime soon, cos if they're hauling out multi-ozers using
nothing more than a tea cup saucer imagine what's there for the taking using a detector.. :wee:

On 12/20/2018 at 7:38 PM, Bedrock Bob said:

Can ol' Phil tell us why we need to buy a brick in a steel wall that does not exist from crippled soldier in a Ferrari?

Nobody needs to buy anything Bob, but I bet o'l Phil and everyone else on this forum would treat a crippled soldier with respect. 
I would imagine ol' Phil would be happy to tell you where to shove your busted up bottles. 

30 minutes ago, Dakota Slim said:

Nobody needs to buy anything Bob, but I bet o'l Phil and everyone else on this forum would treat a crippled soldier with respect. 
I would imagine ol' Phil would be happy to tell you where to shove your busted up bottles. 

Just add it to the long list of things I do that bother you Slim. And try to have a Merry Christmas anyway! :)

On 12/20/2018 at 7:41 PM, clay said:

I'm probably mistaken about the Ferrari, the new "smart" house in Florida, the layout in Cosmopolitan magazine and the $300,000 Face book advertising budget.

All I have to go on is his website. This is on the front page:Screen Shot 2018-12-20 at 7.31.48 PM.png

I have nothing against the guy but he seems to live pretty high on the hog for a retired E4 - all the more power to him.

If you all want to donate feel free. You don't need my approval. Just trying to inject a little reality.

Well first off, in defense of Brian Kolfage and his lifestyle / income, his ability to be able to afford a nice sports car and a new home isn't much of a reality check. He is a disabled vet, regardless of being an E4, he is eligible for and would receive a 100% disability rating if he filed claims for his injuries. 100% disability with a wife and two children to support amounts to $3,437.10 per month, as of Dec 1, 2018. Add to that any additional income he receives from speaking engagements plus becoming an architect, I'm pretty sure he isn't trying to pull off a scam with his GoFundMe wall fundraising effort. Think, say or write whatever you want to, but I'm very impressed with what this guy has accomplished with his new lease on life. Anyone who survives such massive injuries and wasn't expected to live, then not only survives, but thrives in spite of the shitty hand he was dealt deserves respect and admiration. It's not for us to judge him. 

As for the wall, I'm more for it than against it. Why? The US doesn't seem to be doing such an awesome job of taking care of it's own citizens as it is. Budget cuts are making things worse for those who really need the assistance. We have people going hungry and others who cannot get or afford major medical care even if it's a matter of life and death. So much for Lady Liberty's, "Give me your tired, give me your poor, give me your huddled masses." 

I've actually lived in and traveled through the very parts of Central America where most of the refuges of today are coming from. I was just a kid back then, but I'll never forget seeing leftist guerrillas armed with machine guns walking along the highways just outside of Guatemala City. We lived in a safe suburb, with the US Marine Corp's R & R house just two doors down, gated entrances to all the area residences with high, reinforced concrete walls - topped with broken glass, of course - bars on the windows, security doors, and 24-hour police patrols; many on bicycles, giving periodic "check-in" toots on whistles to let each other know all was well on their block. I felt safe. We had live-in household help - a brother and sister, natives from a tiny mountain village. They were just the sweetest, most honest and hard-working people I've ever known in my life. They were so grateful to have jobs; happy to serve and never, ever complained or hesitated to do whatever needed to be done. They would ride a buss for several hours (each way) to go home to visit their friends and family members who lived in poverty in makeshift huts and they always took huge bundles of clothing and food to them. They would usually return to our house either the next day or the day after that, happy and smiling and ready to work. They became like part of my family. I probably spent a lot more time with the housekeeper than I did with my parents or any of my friends from school and I learned a lot about their culture. Most people haven't had such an opportunity or experience, and are quick to assume the worst about these immigrants. It's a shame, but that's the way it is.

Things have gotten much worse since back then and I'm not surprised people left in search of a better life and a safer environment for their families. The humanitarian side of me says they need help and are willing to walk thousands of miles and take a giant leap of faith to escape poverty, violence and terrible governments. Most are hard workers, wonderful, honest people who probably deserve a better way of life and they are willing to work for it. They will take any type of work even if it doesn't pay enough to support them, because it's still (usually) better than what they left behind. But we simply don't have the means to help make up the difference for the higher cost of living here in the US. They don't know or understand this until they've been here for a while or get caught. Just a thought, but maybe explaining this to these refugees and telling to pass the word when they are sent back home might help deter future immigration caravans. Ya think? :89:  

Unfortunately, we can't save the world... Hell, we can't even save some of our own people! It's not all about the war on drug smuggling, although that is a major issue which political proponents of the wall just love to emphasize every chance they get. Detaining and deporting illegal immigrants and paying wages for additional border protection costs the US a lot of money over time. Perhaps the wall is a more cost effective solution. I'm not opposed to granting political asylum to immigrants under allowable laws and circumstances, as long as it's justified. 

If the American people can collectively contribute a billion dollars to pay for the wall, I think that's really something! I think it's a pretty awesome idea and I'll be keeping an eye on how things develop...

Lisa

• Like 6
  • well done 3

back in my biker days, 1968-1973 the only places we could have a club- house was in the big city ghettos, cleveland, columbus, detroit, chicago, gary, louisville, atlanta far east asia 64-68 to name most. never once felt threatened. out here in the west it's like a police state.

have no problem now being a native on native soil. pass thirty years sure been hell, but learnt that me happiness can never be taken away, maybe that's why they leave me alone.

hope you all had a very merry christmas, and will you all a very happy new year. always keep a smile. happy bob

6 hours ago, Oregal1976 said:

If the American people can collectively contribute a billion dollars to pay for the wall, I think that's really something! I think it's a pretty awesome idea and I'll be keeping an eye on how things develop...

Lisa

I hear yah! Maybe next we could rustle up a quick billion for kids with cancer! That would be pretty sweet.

• Like 4
  • well done 2

13 minutes ago, lucidfind said:

I hear yah! Maybe next we could rustle up a quick billion for kids with cancer! That would be pretty sweet.

Homeless Vets....  VA benefits....  the list goes on.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

This is how he got most of his money ladies and gentlemen. Maybe not all but a good majority i bet. Remember each limb or anything that is attached to your body has a price tag on it. Each state is different but he worked for the federal government, so his benefits are obviously going to be more. Getting hurt and losing a limb on the job has a high payout for workers. Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD+D) is part of most of our insurance policies. Heres a little thing i screenshot. 

Screenshot_20181226-072210_Chrome.jpg

• Like 3

I like it. Have Mexico pay for it!

cruz.jpg

Edited by Dakota Slim
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • well done 1

News flash Slim. Chapo is not Mexico. 

All the money they seized from Chapo came from the U.S. economy. Not from Mexico.

Just thought I might clear that up for you.

• Like 1

all dates are a gift from pope innocentIII. his first gift date, income taxes due on april 15th 1199 and every year since.

send our troops troops over to the vatican and recover all the wealth belonging to the eight billion some natives on mother earth. it's estimated that the vatican has enough wealth to support one hundred billion natives. me would reenlist.

On 12/26/2018 at 8:29 AM, nugget108 said:

This is how he got most of his money ladies and gentlemen. Maybe not all but a good majority i bet. Remember each limb or anything that is attached to your body has a price tag on it. Each state is different but he worked for the federal government, so his benefits are obviously going to be more. Getting hurt and losing a limb on the job has a high payout for workers. Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD+D) is part of most of our insurance policies. Heres a little thing i screenshot. 

Screenshot_20181226-072210_Chrome.jpg

Too bad he wasn't a federal employee. Soldiers don't get those level of insurance payouts.

It appears the maximum payout, short of death, is $100,000. Still a nice chunk but not Ferrarri ($300,000) level.

IMHO It does not matter where the guy got his money or how rich he is. He is using that wealth and his image and resources towards a very popular cause that people are willing to donate to. And there is nothing wrong with that at all.  Even though I do not agree with the cause or support it, I think it is just super that he is doing it. 

I think the whole premise is a bit shaky and I would question his logic as well as his intent. But that is just how I am with my money and that is just my personal opinion.

I applaud others for supporting what they believe in even if I think it is ridiculous. It certainly rallies the soldiers and keeps the politics alive and that is IMHO the purpose of this little show. The Democrats do the same thing with their fund raising insanity and this is just the polar opposite of that. They are just getting people to feed the beast. If there is a bunch of folks willing to part with their hard earned cash to prop up this political insanity then it will continue. It is what it is. :idunno:

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Bedrock Bob said:

IMHO It does not matter where the guy got his money or how rich he is. He is using that wealth and his image and resources towards a very popular cause that people are willing to donate to. And there is nothing wrong with that at all.  Even though I do not agree with the cause or support it, I think it is just super that he is doing it. 

I think the whole premise is a bit shaky and I would question his logic as well as his intent. But that is just how I am with my money and that is just my personal opinion.

I applaud others for supporting what they believe in even if I think it is ridiculous. It certainly rallies the soldiers and keeps the politics alive and that is IMHO the purpose of this little show. The Democrats do the same thing with their fund raising insanity and this is just the polar opposite of that. They are just getting people to feed the beast. If there is a bunch of folks willing to part with their hard earned cash to prop up this political insanity then it will continue. It is what it is. :idunno:

Sure bob. Whatever u say. :112:

Meanwhile, down at the border...
ICE releases hundreds of migrants in Texas, New Mexico, reports say
https://www.foxnews.com/us/ice-releases-hundreds-of-migrants-in-texas-new-mexico

Obama had 8 years to fix this problem. Trump has been trying to fix it for 2 years. It's Congress's job. Call your Senator and State Representative and tell them to get their asses back to work and fix this.

53 minutes ago, Dakota Slim said:

Meanwhile, down at the border...
ICE releases hundreds of migrants in Texas, New Mexico, reports say
https://www.foxnews.com/us/ice-releases-hundreds-of-migrants-in-texas-new-mexico

Obama had 8 years to fix this problem. Trump has been trying to fix it for 2 years. It's Congress's job. Call your Senator and State Representative and tell them to get their asses back to work and fix this.

This is the "big beautiful door" in Trumps wall Slim! El Paso is one of the biggest doors in his wall!

Every week about 2000 are "released" in El Paso. This is where immigration happens Slim. They are "releasing" 200 a day more in the past three or four days. Just kicking them out in El Paso without telling any of the NGO's in town so they could prepare for them. 

It is causing a problem in this cold weather. Especially since the two kids just died in BP custody. It does not look good for this administration Slim. These are folks that have cleared the vetting process, been allowed asylum, or are otherwise being welcomed to the U.S. Rather than communicate with the people that handle these immigrants when they pass through the system they are flooding the system with no communication.

The administration is purposely doing this to create a problem they can capitalize on in the media.

These are not people you need to be afraid of Slim. These are families with children that have passed through the system. They have been welcomed through Trump's "big beautiful door". They are being dropped off in El Paso at the bus station with no place to go on a freezing night. The first three busses were on Christmas eve and consisted mainly of women and children.

If the agency had competent leadership it would have just communicated the numbers to the local NGO and there would have been no problem. It is fortunate that the entire community turned out to help. They are arranging for places for them to stay. Lots of us have volunteered through several local groups. Beto O'Rourke got involved and now the entire country is turning out to help.

It is making the holiday season special this year. The border is a place where all travelers are welcomed. We are happy to make sure there are no families on the street this Christmas. From your distant perspective, miles away from any real border issues this is about Trump and politics. But here on the border it is about people and families who are a long way away from home on a cold night.  

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, clay said:

Too bad he wasn't a federal employee. Soldiers don't get those level of insurance payouts.

It appears the maximum payout, short of death, is $100,000. Still a nice chunk but not Ferrarri ($300,000) level.

My friends humvee got hit by an IED and he lost the lower portion of his right arm from the elbow down. He got way more than $100,000. That was 3 years ago this coming March.

1 hour ago, Bedrock Bob said:

This is the "big beautiful door" in Trumps wall Slim! El Paso is one of the biggest doors in his wall!

Every week about 2000 are "released" in El Paso. This is where immigration happens Slim. They are "releasing" 200 a day more in the past three or four days. Just kicking them out in El Paso without telling any of the NGO's in town so they could prepare for them. 

It is causing a problem in this cold weather. Especially since the two kids just died in BP custody. It does not look good for this administration Slim. These are folks that have cleared the vetting process, been allowed asylum, or are otherwise being welcomed to the U.S. Rather than communicate with the people that handle these immigrants when they pass through the system they are flooding the system with no communication.

The administration is purposely doing this to create a problem they can capitalize on in the media.

These are not people you need to be afraid of Slim. These are families with children that have passed through the system. They have been welcomed through Trump's "big beautiful door". They are being dropped off in El Paso at the bus station with no place to go on a freezing night. The first three busses were on Christmas eve and consisted mainly of women and children.

If the agency had competent leadership it would have just communicated the numbers to the local NGO and there would have been no problem. It is fortunate that the entire community turned out to help. They are arranging for places for them to stay. Lots of us have volunteered through several local groups. Beto O'Rourke got involved and now the entire country is turning out to help.

It is making the holiday season special this year. The border is a place where all travelers are welcomed. We are happy to make sure there are no families on the street this Christmas. From your distant perspective, miles away from any real border issues this is about Trump and politics. But here on the border it is about people and families who are a long way away from home on a cold night.  

cactus1.jpg