Nugget Shooter Forums

I just purchased a few Bricks. Any one else interested ?

4 hours ago, homefire said:

LOL   Don't be surprised if it's Mueller and Rosestein who are indited in the end ..   NOT TRUMP.   Nothing about the investigation is Constitutional or lawful.  It all  started with the Fraudulent dossier  use to gain the Warrants.    Muellers Appointment it's self failed to meet the Constitutional Requirements.   The whole Dog and Pony Show is nothing but one con job after another.

Oh....    come on now Homefire, you're a smart guy....  :old:

The whole system is corrupt except for Trump?  :laught16:

Mueller is spotless.  Trump....  not so much.  :nutty:

Care to explain how the investigation of crimes against our country is unconstitutional or unlawful?

The Republican controlled Congress had plenty of opportunity to shut down the investigation. 

Why didn't they? :idea:

• Like 2
  • well done 1
  • Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well first off, in defense of Brian Kolfage and his lifestyle / income, his ability to be able to afford a nice sports car and a new home isn't much of a reality check. He is a disabled vet, regardles

Yeah. I hear the Donald Trump bobble head doll is selling like hot cakes too.  Honestly I think it is perfect parity. The wall should be financed by Trump supporters rather than the taxpayers who

I'd rather SEE a Vet missin limbs gettn into a Ferrari , then an ol  dicknose like Schumer YAPPIN at every TV newsconference.

Posted Images

14 hours ago, homefire said:

LOL   Don't be surprised if it's Mueller and Rosestein who are indited in the end ..   NOT TRUMP.   Nothing about the investigation is Constitutional or lawful.  It all  started with the Fraudulent dossier  use to gain the Warrants.    Muellers Appointment it's self failed to meet the Constitutional Requirements.   The whole Dog and Pony Show is nothing but one con job after another.

Get your facts straight. It wasn't the dossier that set off the investigation. It was George Papadopoulos. He told a high-ranking Australian diplomat at an upscale London bar in May 2016 that Moscow had "political dirt" on Hillary Clinton. Australian officials relayed this information to their American counterparts and the investigation started.

• Like 4
On 12/20/2018 at 2:03 PM, Dakota Slim said:

Money is pouring into the "Build The Wall" fund at an amazing rate. Over 115,000 donations -- and over $7 million -- in less than 3 days. :yesss:

It's simple.

The left doesn't want the wall because it will help control undocumented Democrats from entering.

Once they set foot here it's catch and release. They claim asylum and disappear into the interior while Democrats dream of amnesty and voting rights for them, the death of the right.

Keeping them out foils the lefts plans of domination.

Walls, fences, barriers work. 

We have signs here in AZ warning you  about smuggling corridors where it is unsafe for Americans to venture. These signs are not only along the border, they're also two hours north of the border.

I want my border secured and my country back. 

Racist? My ancestors were also Castillo's and Peralta's.

Edited by Edge
  • Like 1
  • well done 2
On 12/20/2018 at 9:44 PM, Dakota Slim said:

It isn't just guys Bob. MANY of the donors are women. 
Will they be building a wall in your neck of the woods? If so, maybe they can put some of that glass you broke on top of the wall. 

C'mon Slim, It's just Craftsmanship . . . . You know; art (small "a") :rolleyes:

2 hours ago, Edge said:

It's simple.

The left doesn't want the wall because it will help control undocumented Democrats from entering.

Once they set foot here it's catch and release. They claim asylum and disappear into the interior while Democrats dream of amnesty and voting rights for them, the death of the right.

Keeping them out foils the lefts plans of domination.

Walls, fences, barriers work. 

We have signs here in AZ warning you  about smuggling corridors where it is unsafe for Americans to venture. These signs are not only along the border, they're also two hours north of the border.

I want my border secured and my country back. 

Racist? My ancestors were also Castillo's and Peralta's.

In a nutshell. The ABC's of report writing: Accuracy, Brevity, and Conciseness. 

You all can hoot an holler all you want.  Muellers Appointment was Unconstitutional plane and simple.  They did not follow the laws as outlined.  His Assumed power are being challenged as well.   Challenged on a few fronts.  The matter is going to reach the Supreme Court before resolved.  The walls of Obstruction are crumbling.  We have laws or we don't .  Which one is it ? 

https://www.forbes.com/sites/marinamedvin/2018/09/30/what-if-the-constitutional-challenge-to-muellers-power-prevails/#40f540674791

Any and All References to the Law proves the mans Appointment was UN LAWFUL. 

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-ab&q=What+is+the+Status+of+the+Mueller+Appointment+Challange

Edited by homefire
  • well done 1
4 hours ago, Dakota Slim said:

I guess it all depends on where you get your news.
Hannity on Fox is the most watched. 

Lol.... Hannity is not a program based on facts. He has an opinion based show. Just because a lot people watch it doesn't mean anything other they are very gullible.

• Like 3
10 minutes ago, Morlock said:

Lol.... Hannity is not a program based on facts. He has an opinion based show. Just because a lot people watch it doesn't mean anything other they are very gullible.

LOL......

Wanted to try out the social media application found on the bottom of threads. Finally tested it out last night, watched it go through the Twitter feed. Don't worry, seems nobody on Twitter noticed or even cares.

2018-12-23 (1).jpg

1,545 views here, maybe a few of them looked! :poostorm:

Edited by Red_desert
8 hours ago, BMc said:

C'mon Slim, It's just Craftsmanship . . . . You know; art (small "a") :rolleyes:

Anyone can break glass. The question is: What does that say about the person doing the breaking? Oh well, if it makes you feel like a man .  .  .

• Haha 1
On 12/23/2018 at 3:04 PM, LukeJ said:

Such as the Mueller Investigation.  How many people have been indicted now?

I'm sure it's just a coincidence...   :89:

None of which have been proven to have anything to do with a Russia conspiracy involving actions by the President. All of the bit players side issues could have been handed off for investigation and prosecution. Unless the intent was to dirty up the President politically . . .

1 hour ago, BMc said:

None of which have been proven to have anything to do with a Russia conspiracy involving actions by the President. All of the bit players side issues could have been handed off for investigation and prosecution. Unless the intent was to dirty up the President politically . . .

The investigation continues....

We'll just have to wait and see what happens.

:pop:

Merry Christmas !!  :)

There is only one thing I can say on this fine day about this brick buying business!

AU to all and to all a great Christmas!

P.S.

I asked Santa for my right to legally dredge in Cali and a new stack of ore sample bags.:)

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Relichunter2016 said:

Merry Christmas to all who celebrate it today ..wishing you all  good health and a prosperous golden New Years !!!  We won't solve the worlds problems, but like most guys we love talking  about politics.  It's  our nature..:barnie:

I agree 100% Relic. But the important thing is, at the end of the day, we can all relate to each other. We all love gold, family and the great outdoors. 

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE.

Enjoy the families and be safe.

• Like 4
  • well done 1

I just got done watching a gold nugget video the Russians put together. Checked out the letters on top of video with Russian alphabet, they are Russian. Found this video posted today, same thread while checking my comments on another forum. Here is the link. Although it wasn't made just now, only appeared now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=mLWeHXGl23w

Translated what it said on the YouTube page.

Шикарные находки! Показал, парни в шоке! Не каждый день так бывает!
Chic finds! Showed the guys in shock! It doesn't happen every day!

Edited by Red_desert
  • wow 1