Jump to content
Nugget Shooter Forums
homefire

I just purchased a few Bricks. Any one else interested ?

Recommended Posts

Here's a question for the people against building a bigger and more effective wall: 
Should we tear down the existing wall and fences?
If not, why not?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Dakota Slim said:

Here's a question for the people against building a bigger and more effective wall: 
Should we tear down the existing wall and fences?
If not, why not?

That's two questions..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

AYE youse guys, have fun now and play nice I gotta go get busy with some other "stuff" more potent than this thread youse guys are arguing about !
Fight nice now tahear !

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, IDdesertman said:

They've already found a way around the wall. They'll bring it through the border crossings, just like it comes now. Lots of cool pictures in this article:

https://tucson.com/news/local/crime/photos-border-busts/collection_fa781d56-fb1b-11e7-bc69-571662449ef3.html

Thousands of pounds of heroin and meth stuffed in vehicles and tractor trailers. Build a wall 500' high, those cars and trucks full of drugs are still going to come right through the border crossings. I wish those nasty drugs didn't exist either but I don't think a wall is going to stop much of it. 

Also, there's millions of illegal immigrants who fly into this country with a visa, simply disappear and never return home.

This is hilarious.

https://www.gofundme.com/ladders-to-get-over-trump039s-wall

Edited by Morlock

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Morlock said:

Also, there's millions of illegal immigrants who fly into this country with a visa, simply disappear and never return home.

Some crash jet airplanes full of people into buildings. :yikes:

Edited by Dakota Slim
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

borders are made to divide and conquer natives.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Dakota Slim said:

Some crash jet airplanes full of people into buildings. :yikes:

The FAA will never sign off on a wall that tall no matter how many
solid red lights on the sides and flashing red lights on top..

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Swampstomper Al said:

The FAA will never sign off on a wall that tall no matter how many
solid red lights on the sides and flashing red lights on top..

Looks like we need walls and a roof to keep these boys from being afraid of brown people.

I wonder if the crippled vet in the Ferrari is selling shingles too?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There are videos of Schumer, Pelosi, Obama, and many high ranking democrats stating we need a wall.

is this a conspiracy theory or evidence of a conspiracy?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dakota Slim said:

There are videos of Schumer, Pelosi, Obama, and many high ranking democrats stating we need a wall.

is this a conspiracy theory or evidence of a conspiracy?

No. Its just politics.

Democrats as a group are not against border security. Democrats don't want "open borders". Democrats are not opposed to barriers where barriers are a logical means of controlling migration. Democratic administrations have always funded border issues well. That is an historical fact. And your post simply points that out.

Lets be sparkling clear here and cut the BS. What Americans (not just "Democrats") are opposed to is "Trumps Wall". And Trump himself as a man and a leader. Pure and simple. And they are going to do everything they can within and outside of the system to stop him. Not because of political partisanship. But because he is an unstable idiot who is dividing the nation. 

Trump has a private army of radicalized fools who have decided to abandon logic and blindly support him no matter what. They are many. There is no question that our system is capable of dealing with Trump. He will be a failure. The only question is whether our society can deal with the radicalization he and his militant right wing wackos have created when he falls. 

  • Thanks 2
  • well done 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Dakota Slim said:

Some crash jet airplanes full of people into buildings. :yikes:

I believe those people had visas.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/21/2018 at 9:49 PM, homefire said:

Not the money.  We give away more in Foreign Aid .   That gets up my nose too Bob. 

Our subsidies to the sugar industry surpass 5 billion ! It's not about the money, it's about opposing anything Trump has to offer. Because we all know and have seen the Clinton's, Obama's, and the rest speak against illegal migration but did nothing with substance to stop the invasion until Trump. You may not like Trump even hate the man, but IMHO he is trying to do more for our country than many in the past combined. Anyways, he won..deal with it and in 2020 vote for your horse and make that change you desire.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Bedrock Bob said:

No. Its just politics.

Democrats as a group are not against border security. Democrats don't want "open borders". Democrats are not opposed to barriers where barriers are a logical means of controlling migration. Democratic administrations have always funded border issues well. That is an historical fact. And your post simply points that out.

Lets be sparkling clear here and cut the BS. What Americans (not just "Democrats") are opposed to is "Trumps Wall". And Trump himself as a man and a leader. Pure and simple. And they are going to do everything they can within and outside of the system to stop him. Not because of political partisanship. But because he is an unstable idiot who is dividing the nation. 

Trump has a private army of radicalized fools who have decided to abandon logic and blindly support him no matter what. They are many. There is no question that our system is capable of dealing with Trump. He will be a failure. The only question is whether our society can deal with the radicalization he and his militant right wing wackos have created when he falls. 

Sorry Bob, your vision has at least 2 huge flaws.
1. The "private army of radicalized fools" you describe are American citizens who voted for Trump.
2. Unless things change, Trump is President and has the powers bestowed upon him by the Constitution. Those who's conduct or speech incites people to rebel against him -- which yours appears to be -- are guilty of sedition. I suggest you and all the other readers out there read up on:

  1. U.S. Code  Title 18  Part I › Chapter 115

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/part-I/chapter-115

Edited by Dakota Slim

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Relichunter2016 said:

 Because we all know and have seen the Clinton's, Obama's, and the rest speak against illegal migration but did nothing with substance to stop the invasion until Trump. 

https://www.newsbreakapp.com/n/0JCr0Crq?s=a3&pd=47032201

We all know trump has a penchant for playing fast and loose with the facts.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Dakota Slim said:

Sorry Bob, your vision has at least 2 huge flaws.
1. The "private army of radicalized fools" you describe are American citizens who voted for Trump.
2. Unless things change, Trump is President and has the powers bestowed upon him by the Constitution. Those who's conduct or speech incites people to rebel against him -- which yours appears to be -- are guilty of sedition. I suggest you and all the other readers out there read up on:

  1. U.S. Code  Title 18  Part I › Chapter 115

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/part-I/chapter-115

Oooh my God... You can't be serious!!!!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Morlock said:

Oooh my God... You can't be serious!!!!

Like Obama said, "Elections have consequences."

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Dakota Slim said:

Like Obama said, "Elections have consequences."

Such as the Mueller Investigation.  How many people have been indicted now?

I'm sure it's just a coincidence...   :89:

 

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dakota Slim said:

Sorry Bob, your vision has at least 2 huge flaws.
1. The "private army of radicalized fools" you describe are American citizens who voted for Trump.
2. Unless things change, Trump is President and has the powers bestowed upon him by the Constitution. Those who's conduct or speech incites people to rebel against him -- which yours appears to be -- are guilty of sedition. I suggest you and all the other readers out there read up on:

  1. U.S. Code  Title 18  Part I › Chapter 115

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/part-I/chapter-115

Lemme see now... That would be littering, cactus mutilation and sedition so far right officer Slim?  :25r30wi:

You are wrapped as tightly as they come aren't you buddy? :laught16:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I''ve said all I'm going to say on this matter (Note, I did not say "investigation") other than Trump's approval rating is miles ahead of Congress' approval rating. 
Here's what Judge Jeanine has to say...

 

Edited by Dakota Slim
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dakota Slim said:

...2. Unless things change, Trump is President and has the powers bestowed upon him by the Constitution. Those who's conduct or speech incites people to rebel against him -- which yours appears to be -- are guilty of sedition. I suggest you and all the other readers out there...

Show me 'sedition' anywhere in this thread.. Do you even know the correct definition of that word..? Here's what Merriam-Webster has to say about it.. Sedition: The crime of creating a revolt, disturbance, or violence against lawful civil authority with the intent to cause its overthrow or destruction — compare criminal syndicalism, sabotage.

Methinks you really should study up on the First Amendment.. Perhaps brush up on " defamation, slander and libel " and where exactly those lines are crossed while you're at it..

Swamp

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

LOL   Don't be surprised if it's Mueller and Rosestein who are indited in the end ..   NOT TRUMP.   Nothing about the investigation is Constitutional or lawful.  It all  started with the Fraudulent dossier  use to gain the Warrants.    Muellers Appointment it's self failed to meet the Constitutional Requirements.   The whole Dog and Pony Show is nothing but one con job after another.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 British spy Christopher Steele who handed the dossier on Trump won't step one foot into the United States nor Russia and all ex Soviet States...gee wonder why. If he goes to Russia he will change from a solid   to  a liquid ,in the States he will be forced by the Feds to testify under oath. To put it clear, Steele is willing to do anything for the all mighty dollar, including provide a  fraudulent dossier. Build the Wall ! 

Edited by Relichunter2016
  • Like 1
  • well done 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...