Nugget Shooter Forums
homefire

I just purchased a few Bricks. Any one else interested ?

1 hour ago, Bedrock Bob said:

Then why are you guys buying bricks in an imaginary steel wall from a crippled vet in a Ferrari?

Because I can !

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I'll bet a nugget to a donut you could find some hole in the wall border areas that Trump has significantly assisted so far and could tell a story..
Actually hes being constrained by the OPPOSITION or the S. AZ. ranchers would be in better shape.
I really don't believe we should take this "WALL" issue much further as it may become more than a Pandora's Box.
Have to watch what reality brings in the coming days, then maybe you'll be sayin He'll NEVER get elected ! 

• Like 1
  • Hmmmmmm 1

24 minutes ago, Bedrock Bob said:

We have a new section of the Obama wall going up right now in Santa Theresa/Sunland area. That is one of those spots where a physical barrier is an excellent idea and can help security a bunch. That was Obama's doing. It was designed and funded under his administration but Trump is taking credit for it in the media. Fake news indeed.

So OBAMA is responsible for the inhumane wall that all the libs are whining about????  

21 minutes ago, Dakota Slim said:

So OBAMA is responsible for the inhumane wall that all the libs are whining about????  

Well I see my little message got taken to heart..

That's known as 'fanning the flames', Slim -- hardly worthy of a reply.. So stop typing, Bob..

Swamp

6 hours ago, frank c said:

AYE Bobby,...……………… approve this :laught16::laught16::laught16::laught16::laught16::laught16::laught16:
Then TELL ME which side you gonna live on   :25r30wi::25r30wi::ROFL:

I am not a huge fan of Interracial men's room homoerotica Frank. I must admit when he stood in front of that urinal and pulled out his gun in front of those men of color I got a little tingle. But not that much.

No judgements here Frank. I try my best not to let it affect the way I feel about a man. They say one in eight fellows and a couple more who dabble. So you gotta respect the men who are into that stuff even if you don't understand them.

To answer your question about "which side I am gonna live on" I can tell you with 100% confidence that I am into women only. And even then only occasionally. While I can understand the excitement of the men's room scene I just don't share it. Not even after too many beers. That sort of thing is just too tattoo for me if you know what I am saying.

Thanks anyway Frank. I am flattered. I am just not into it.

1 hour ago, Dakota Slim said:

I think it is safe to say that "libs" were as unhappy with Obama's border policy as the "neo-cons" were. I am not sure either partisan was very happy with that aspect of Obamas legacy even if it did meet with some limited success.

Since Trump hasn't built any wall yet any existing wall that the "libs" are whining about would have been built by someone else. Any imaginary or proposed wall they are whining about would belong to Trump. 

It is a bit confusing. They whine about everything and sometimes it is hard to decipher. I hope that clears it up for you buddy!

:pop::pop::pop::zzzzz:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Mike Furness said:

:pop::pop::pop::zzzzz:

Don't worry Mike. When bedrock bob starts with his "homoerotica", you can bet end is coming soon. 
I have no idea why he jumped right on this post but he did. Probably some kind of envy. 

• Like 1

At $15 million it will only be .003% of what Trump says he needs to fund the wall.

Edited by GeoJack

LOL, Were doing way better then that. 

15,000,000/7,000,000,000 =

15,000,000 ÷ 7,000,000,000 ≈

0.002142857142857 =

0.002142857142857 × 100/100 =

0.002142857142857 × 100% =

(0.002142857142857 × 100)% ≈

0.214285714286% ≈

0.21%;

Answer:
:: written in two ways ::

Rounded to 12 decimals:
15,000,000/7,000,000,000 0.214285714286%

Rounded to maximum 2 decimals:
15,000,000/7,000,000,000 0.21%

14,999,999/7,000,000,000 = ? ... 15,000,001/7,000,000,000 = ?

Signs: % percent, ÷ divide, × multiply, ≈ approximately equal;

Writing numbers: comma ',' as thousands separator; point '.' as a decimal mark;

Convert decimal numbers, fractions, ratios, proportions to percentages

Latest decimal numbers, fractions, rations or proportions converted to percentages

• Like 1

I wasn't around when the Civil War broke out but obviously the Democrats were angry when Lincoln freed their slaves. They are pretty angry now, after  Trump was elected President. Can you imagine if Crooked Hillary would have won? In any case, this is one of my favorite songs and there may be a lesson to be learned from it. ..

Edited by Dakota Slim
  • Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, homefire said:

LOL, Were doing way better then that. 

15,000,000/7,000,000,000 =

15,000,000 ÷ 7,000,000,000 ≈

0.002142857142857 =

0.002142857142857 × 100/100 =

0.002142857142857 × 100% =

(0.002142857142857 × 100)% ≈

0.214285714286% ≈

0.21%;

Answer:
:: written in two ways ::

Rounded to 12 decimals:
15,000,000/7,000,000,000 0.214285714286%

Rounded to maximum 2 decimals:
15,000,000/7,000,000,000 0.21%

14,999,999/7,000,000,000 = ? ... 15,000,001/7,000,000,000 = ?

Signs: % percent, ÷ divide, × multiply, ≈ approximately equal;

Writing numbers: comma ',' as thousands separator; point '.' as a decimal mark;

Convert decimal numbers, fractions, ratios, proportions to percentages

Latest decimal numbers, fractions, rations or proportions converted to percentages

Looks like the effort is doing really well. I wonder if he can convince the Democratic House to build the wall if he gives them your money?

You know that it isn't about the money, right? There is so much opposition to the idea that no matter how much money you raise it will not solve the basic problems with "the wall".

It is a whole lot of money that is obviously not going to build a wall. I wonder what that money will be used for?

6 minutes ago, Bedrock Bob said:

Looks like the effort is doing really well. I wonder if he can convince the Democratic House to build the wall if he gives them your money?

You know that it isn't about the money, right? There is so much opposition to the idea that no matter how much money you raise it will not solve the basic problems with "the wall".

It is a whole lot of money that is obviously not going to build a wall. I wonder what that money will be used for?

Not the money.  We give away more in Foreign Aid .   That gets up my nose too Bob. 

Bobby, you lost me about the Toby Keith/Rodney Carrington video ??????
I thought that was about runnin into "gang" activity on a road trip pit stop !
I missed the part about homo stuff ????
AND THE WALL, its a special kinda importance, it should stem the flow of herion , they'll have to create new ways around the obstruction which will hopefully have video surveillance along with manned patrols covering the bases.
Theres a young girl I know of that doesn't have much "time" left to alter her life because her lifes not her own anymore. Its a pitiful shame of a situation the clock doesn't stop ticking.
We need to gain ground against this menace of illegal drug addition, its altering our next generation immensely. No jokes here. 

• Like 2

The night they drove ol dixie. 1 of my all time favorite songs.
Yup, desperate times, brother against brother , father against son, families against neighbor familys.
A cruel gruesome period in our history.
The "outlook" about National border security, it can get pretty rough and deep. Kinda like the Civil War era. 
Hence why I said maybe better left alone, could be more than a Pandora's box there.

it should stem the flow of herion , they'll have to create new ways around the obstruction 

They've already found a way around the wall. They'll bring it through the border crossings, just like it comes now. Lots of cool pictures in this article:

https://tucson.com/news/local/crime/photos-border-busts/collection_fa781d56-fb1b-11e7-bc69-571662449ef3.html

Thousands of pounds of heroin and meth stuffed in vehicles and tractor trailers. Build a wall 500' high, those cars and trucks full of drugs are still going to come right through the border crossings. I wish those nasty drugs didn't exist either but I don't think a wall is going to stop much of it. 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Bedrock Bob said:

If he can't raise a billion dollars for the wall, it's supposed to be refunded back to the donors. 

I think what'll really happen is the he'll have an option to either receive a refund or donate it to charity.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/brian-kolfage-border-wall-gofundme-unclear-how-us-would-get-money/?ftag=CNM-00-10aag7e

Edited by Morlock

4 hours ago, IDdesertman said:

They've already found a way around the wall. They'll bring it through the border crossings, just like it comes now. Lots of cool pictures in this article:

https://tucson.com/news/local/crime/photos-border-busts/collection_fa781d56-fb1b-11e7-bc69-571662449ef3.html

Thousands of pounds of heroin and meth stuffed in vehicles and tractor trailers. Build a wall 500' high, those cars and trucks full of drugs are still going to come right through the border crossings. I wish those nasty drugs didn't exist either but I don't think a wall is going to stop much of it. 

Shhhhh! These guys think that drugs are smuggled over the desert by guys with backpacks!  In their mind it will stop drugs and people from crossing. Lets not break the news to them until they buy all those bricks!

I cant believe that men who live in a border sate are so ignorant of border issues. You can actually fool them into thinking that a wall is going to stop drugs and illegal crossers. And that my friend is the beauty of politics.

4 hours ago, IDdesertman said:

Shhhhh! These guys think that drugs are smuggled over the desert by guys with backpacks!  In their mind it will stop drugs and people from crossing. Lets not break the news to them until they buy all those bricks!

I cant believe that men who live in a border sate are so ignorant of border issues. You can actually fool them into thinking that a wall is going to stop drugs and illegal crossers. And that my friend is the beauty of politics.

6 hours ago, frank c said:

Bobby, you lost me about the Toby Keith/Rodney Carrington video ??????
I thought that was about runnin into "gang" activity on a road trip pit stop !
I missed the part about homo stuff ????
AND THE WALL, its a special kinda importance, it should stem the flow of herion , they'll have to create new ways around the obstruction which will hopefully have video surveillance along with manned patrols covering the bases.
Theres a young girl I know of that doesn't have much "time" left to alter her life because her lifes not her own anymore. Its a pitiful shame of a situation the clock doesn't stop ticking.
We need to gain ground against this menace of illegal drug addition, its altering our next generation immensely. No jokes here. 

How will the wall stem the flow of anything? Drugs and people come right down the highway and through the checkpoint guaranteed with bribes. Not across the open desert. That has been the situation for over 20 years now. 

The video was a homoerotic fantasy Frank. I cant believe that you don't recognize it for what it is. It is as flamin' as Fight Club brother. Like a Richard Simmons workout in cowboy boots. Yuk man.

Here we go with Bob's homo crap again. When perverts Google the terms Bob uses, they end up here at this forum. 

Let me say this before this thread gets sh*tcanned:
How many US citizens have been robbed, injured or killed by illegals who were deported and then reentered? 
A LOT. We have a problem.

IMHO, it all boils down to the fact that Trump fixes problems.
Liberals don't like that because he makes them look bad. They throw taxpayer money at problems and never fix anything. 

• Like 1

The wall would be a "link" in the chain of action, Sure they FLY, DRIVE , shove it in their private areas and more ways to smuggle drugs.
Its a "piece" of a mechanism with many parts, and especially its a physical obstruction that isn't there now and will slow the traffic of all illegal activities.
WHY would anyone be against a physical wall to stem illegal activity ? Unless they are connected to that activity ?
Fill me in with LESS  of the $5 dollar words please so I can understand your position. Do you have a problem with walls at Penitentiaries also ?

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, Dakota Slim said:

...IMHO, it all boils down to the fact that Trump fixes problems.
Liberals don't like that because he makes them look bad. They throw taxpayer money at problems and never fix anything. 

Fixes problems..?

Do you mean fixes as in like how 10 days ago on TV in front of ultimately the entire world he stated he would personally SHUT DOWN the Gov't and OWN it..?

Or do you mean fixes more like in how three days ago the Senate and House reached an agreement averting a shutdown, he refuses to sign it, forcing a re-working of that portion (which included the need to recall House Reps who had already flown home from D.C. coz a deal had been reached) and states if a new compromise doesn't materialize before midnight Friday (last night) and the Gov't does shut down it'll be the Dems' fault..?

Help me out here: I apparently don't understand the definition of fixes problems..

Swamp

• well done 2

This was in 2006. Is the problem worse now that it was then? 
What did Obama do in his 8 years in office?
He and the Democrats provided FREE HEALTH CARE, knowing full well that the border was inadequate. 

Edited by Dakota Slim
  • Like 1