Nugget Shooter Forums
homefire

I just purchased a few Bricks. Any one else interested ?

Looks like 10 million is around 0.0006% of the funding needed to complete a wall. Still got a ways to go... 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Dakota Slim said:

It isn't just guys Bob. MANY of the donors are women. 
Will they be building a wall in your neck of the woods? If so, maybe they can put some of that glass you broke on top of the wall. 

A brilliant idea Slim! I think the imaginary wall needs some glass at the top! I am going to start a go fund me page to do just that! :25r30wi:

47 minutes ago, IDdesertman said:

Looks like 10 million is around 0.0006% of the funding needed to complete a wall. Still got a ways to go... 

That is why Trump supporters need to dig deeper. It is a matter of national security. An emergency situation. :th_panic:

• Irritated 1

I'm in...got a few bricks myself.

Jim

• well done 3

Happy birthday Jim, and congrats on your brick.:oregonian_winesmiley:

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Bedrock Bob said:

But, but -- that page wouldn't load, and I had my credit card & Social Security # at the ready.. :aw-shucks:

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Swampstomper Al said:

But, but -- that page wouldn't load, and I had my credit card & Social Security # at the ready.. :aw-shucks:

My website crashed due to all the 'True Patriots" hemorrhaging money to make America great again. I am working on getting more bandwidth so that credit card numbers can be taken faster. Please be patient.

Make no mistake about it. America is under siege and this is an emergency. If you feel you must do something to save America right now may I suggest this;

https://patriotdepot.com/donald-trump-bobblehead/?msclkid=2888a93a310919a7bf4ef527348fed45

Hurry. They are selling fast and have already brought in over $250K from concerned citizens. So get 'em while they are hot!

Approval ?  LOL   Why would I need anyone's approval ?    I simply disseminated some information I thought other Americans would be interested in.  I need no ones approval to be American.     I need no ones approval to contribute to a cause I see fit.  As for the Vet owning that fine azz car?  And ?   He's miss body parts because he did what he seen Fit for his country.  Give the guy a break.  I hope he comes out of this show with the means to own 10 such cars.  If we had a few more people like him out there doing things  positive for the country and not trying to tear it down don't you think things would be a bit better around your side of town ?  

• Like 3
  • well done 2

1 hour ago, homefire said:

Approval ?  LOL   Why would I need anyone's approval ? I simply disseminated some information I thought other Americans would be interested in. 

If you assume other Americans might be interested are you not saying you thought other Americans would approve?

That is what your post is all about. A gesture that represented your unique beliefs and a post to communicate that to a peer group. A group that you visualize as being interested in your actions. You were seeking approval from like minded individuals in the group by telling them about your donation to the cause.

I can't imagine an intelligent guy like you did you not expect approval/dis approval when you made your initial post.

Of course you don't need approval for your actions. But you advertised your actions to the group hoping that you would get approval. So while you may not need approval it is very obvious that you were looking for it. 

And you got some! So be happy! 

Edited by Bedrock Bob
I approve whether you need it or not.
  • Irritated 1

AYE Bobby,...……………… approve this :laught16::laught16::laught16::laught16::laught16::laught16::laught16:
Then TELL ME which side you gonna live on   :25r30wi::25r30wi::ROFL:

• Like 1

It's interesting that Bob seem so against this, and is attacking anyone who is. Here is the latest....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I'd rather SEE a Vet missin limbs gettn into a Ferrari , then an ol  dicknose like Schumer YAPPIN at every TV newsconference.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3
  • well done 1

Slim,

It should not be a surprise that I am against the wall. Most people are. I am not against this guy's fund raising campaign though. It does not bother me at all. As a matter of fact I think it is downright groovy. I am all for getting involved in what you believe in.

I have attacked no one. The feelings you are experiencing are just snowflakes melting in the sun because I don't agree with your position. It tickles a bit as they melt and run down but it is just a feeling. You are going to have to get used to it. :)

Edited by Bedrock Bob
Hydrocortisone helps until the skin toughens up a bit.
  • Sad 1
  • Irritated 1

It's getting pretty deep in here so let me throw this out...

Mexico paid for the wall in Trump's new trade agreement. 

• well done 2

3 minutes ago, Dakota Slim said:

It's getting pretty deep in here so let me throw this out...

Mexico paid for the wall in Trump's new trade agreement. 

Then why are you guys buying bricks in an imaginary steel wall from a crippled vet in a Ferrari?

Well of course hes going to be attacked on stuff like this and things made up. Hes pushing a right wing agenda. If this was something that the left wanted or did, im sure some right wing person would do the same thing. Post stuff that has never mattered until now. And It doesn't matter what President Trump does, good or bad, he is going to get crap over it. And we all know thats the truth. He didnt have a chance from the start just because he wasnt a politician and that he does things his way. Americans were not ready for Donald Trump to be our president because we have been spoiled for so long with life long politicians telling us what we need and what we want to hear and push their political crap and agendas on us. Not with him, there is no gray area and the general public cant stand it. These people need to remember that they WORK FOR US, PERIOD. We pay their paychecks. Usually i dont hit the political side of things on the forum but darn, i couldn't take it anymore. Sorry Skip.

• Like 3
  • well done 1

22 minutes ago, nugget108 said:

Well of course hes going to be attacked on stuff like this and things made up. Hes pushing a right wing agenda. If this was something that the left wanted or did, im sure some right wing person would do the same thing. Post stuff that has never mattered until now. And It doesn't matter what President Trump does, good or bad, he is going to get crap over it. And we all know thats the truth. He didnt have a chance from the start just because he wasnt a politician and that he does things his way. Americans were not ready for Donald Trump to be our president because we have been spoiled for so long with life long politicians telling us what we need and what we want to hear and push their political crap and agendas on us. Not with him, there is no gray area and the general public cant stand it. These people need to remember that they WORK FOR US, PERIOD. We pay their paychecks. Usually i dont hit the political side of things on the forum but darn, i couldn't take it anymore. Sorry Skip.

Yep, the natives -- on both sides and in the middle -- are restless. 

Edited by Dakota Slim
  • well done 1

12 hours ago, Bedrock Bob said:

A brilliant idea Slim! I think the imaginary wall needs some glass at the top! I am going to start a go fund me page to do just that! :25r30wi:

Bob, the IMAGINARY wall is what Obama spent 8 billion on. BTW, did you know you are at the top of the LEADERBOARD???
https://nuggetshooter.ipbhost.com/leaderboard/ 

1 minute ago, nugget108 said:

Your opinions are just as good as anyone else's here and I don't think it should cause any heartburn at all.

IMHO politics is only banned here to protect the tender feelings of a certain few who will throw a tantrum if they have to deal with an opposing opinion. Lively debate is something that a lot of these guys just cant handle. If they feel they are not getting the upper hand in a discussion they start whining about someone being mean to them or attacking them. They start accusing people of crimes. They impeach their opponent's patriotism. They throw out insults. They have learned that they can get by with his behavior and not much will happen unless someone defends themselves. 

They are a protected class around here because of the high pitched whine that happens whenever someone says something that offends their fragile ideological views. That has worked for a dozen years on this forum and there is no indication that any of that is going to change soon. 

1 hour ago, Bedrock Bob said:

If you assume other Americans might be interested are you not saying you thought other Americans would approve?

That is what your post is all about. A gesture that represented your unique beliefs and a post to communicate that to a peer group. A group that you visualize as being interested in your actions. You were seeking approval from like minded individuals in the group by telling them about your donation to the cause.

I can't imagine an intelligent guy like you did you not expect approval/dis approval when you made your initial post.

Of course you don't need approval for your actions. But you advertised your actions to the group hoping that you would get approval. So while you may not need approval it is very obvious that you were looking for it. 

And you got some! So be happy! 

LOL, you sure like to stir the Chit Bob.    I advertised NOTHING Bob.  I was only disseminating information .   If you read more into that then what was taking place I can only assume you had some sort of issues with that information ?   So,  My task was completed in the initial post.  Take it for it's  true and only values or what ever.  I'm done with this thread. 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Dakota Slim said:

Bob, the IMAGINARY wall is what Obama spent 8 billion on. BTW, did you know you are at the top of the LEADERBOARD???
https://nuggetshooter.ipbhost.com/leaderboard/ 

Actually that wall is (and has been) under construction for quite some time. It is an ongoing project since the Bush days. Money was appropriated for border security each year under Obama. Not so much under Trump because he does not have a coherent plan that lawmakers are willing to support. Obama managed to get good funding for border security and built a lot of wall. But then he was a leader and could get things done. Even when partisans controlled the funding.

We have a new section of the Obama wall going up right now in Santa Theresa/Sunland area. That is one of those spots where a physical barrier is an excellent idea and can help security a bunch. That was Obama's doing. It was designed and funded under his administration but Trump is taking credit for it in the media. Fake news indeed.

Obama actually closed the drop yards, drastically reduced the southbound traffic of guns and money and during his tenure illegal entry plummeted. Not so much with Trump. Things seem to be headed in the opposite direction. Non criminals are being targeted, the money laundering banks are opening up all over again and the opiate trade is fueling a whole new wave and method of smuggling. More aliens are overstaying visas resulting in an increase in illegal population. The refugees are swarming to the border. All due to Trump and the reaction to his policies.

Despite what Trump says he wants, his leadership is causing the opposite effect. That is a pattern that has remained steady in every organization he has ever led. 

During the Obama years the US and Mexico were fighting the drug cartels together. You may have heard about it. Now, the Mexican government and the Trump administration are back to the same old tricks with cartel money. So things are quiet and drugs are flowing smoothly. Trump is indeed good for business in that respect.

So there are certainly differences in how the two men handled border issues. I am glad you brought that up. Because Obama spent $8B and actually reduced illegal entry, smuggling, deported criminal illegals and beefed up border security. Our drug problem was declining and money was available for treatment and prevention. Trump has already pissed away twice that much and has nothing to show for it at all except conflict and confusion. His only solution to border security, immigration and the drug problem is "the wall" and it is still very unclear how the wall could affect any of these problems since drugs and people just do not come across in areas where Trump's wall will be built.

• Like 2

If every citizen of the USA over the age of seventeen could be polled right now with this simple yes / no question:
" Are you against border security for Our Country?, " how many of y'all out here believe there would be more than ZERO answers of 'yes'?

Time to get past the party affiliation BS thing peeps, because the real immediate issue at hand here has absolutely nothing to do with party affiliation..

Swamp

• Like 1