Nugget Shooter Forums

I just purchased a few Bricks. Any one else interested ?

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well first off, in defense of Brian Kolfage and his lifestyle / income, his ability to be able to afford a nice sports car and a new home isn't much of a reality check. He is a disabled vet, regardles

Yeah. I hear the Donald Trump bobble head doll is selling like hot cakes too.  Honestly I think it is perfect parity. The wall should be financed by Trump supporters rather than the taxpayers who

I'd rather SEE a Vet missin limbs gettn into a Ferrari , then an ol  dicknose like Schumer YAPPIN at every TV newsconference.

Posted Images

Money is pouring into the "Build The Wall" fund at an amazing rate. Over 115,000 donations -- and over $7 million -- in less than 3 days. :yesss:

Edited by Dakota Slim
  • Like 1
  • well done 1
43 minutes ago, Dakota Slim said:

Money is pouring into the "Build The Wall" fund at an amazing rate. Over 115,000 donations -- and over $7 million -- in less than 3 days. :yesss:

Yeah. I hear the Donald Trump bobble head doll is selling like hot cakes too.  :laught16::laught16::laught16:

Honestly I think it is perfect parity. The wall should be financed by Trump supporters rather than the taxpayers who overwhelmingly oppose the wall (57% of American voters oppose. 38% are in favor). And it should be built by the Trump organization. (a proven track record of business failure and dishonesty). I would support the wall 100% if those were the criterion.

So if you guys want to buy bricks in an imaginary steel wall then I think it is great. It makes about as much sense as the rest of it does and you aren't going to get it done any other way. 

But it does tickle me about the Pink Floyd analogy. I don't know how a right winger could make that analogy and not expect people to laugh! :25r30wi:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 3
  • Irritated 1
  • Hmmmmmm 1
  • well done 1

Maybe I'll buy a few more bricks just ta cause a ruckus ..

Ruckus or no ruckus it would seem there are a pile of Americans that really want that wall .   Want it bad enough to put they're money where they're mouths are.  Wonder how they are going to spin this one?  Can the Federal Government be Taxed for Income ? 

Edited by homefire
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Bedrock Bob said:

Yeah. I hear the Donald Trump bobble head doll is selling like hot cakes too.  :laught16::laught16::laught16:

Honestly I think it is perfect parity. The wall should be financed by Trump supporters rather than the taxpayers who overwhelmingly oppose the wall (57% of American voters oppose. 38% are in favor). And it should be built by the Trump organization. (a proven track record of business failure and dishonesty). I would support the wall 100% if those were the criterion.

So if you guys want to buy bricks in an imaginary steel wall then I think it is great. It makes about as much sense as the rest of it does and you aren't going to get it done any other way. 

But it does tickle me about the Pink Floyd analogy. I don't know how a right winger could make that analogy and not expect people to laugh! :25r30wi:

Can you point to a reliable source for your support the wall/not support the wall percentages Bob? I think you are full of BS as usual. 
In fact, here is a current poll proving you are full of bs: https://abcstlouis.com/news/nation-world/cbs-poll-51-of-americans-support-building-or-trying-to-build-border-wall
BTW, how are your cactus bugs selling these days? Did you go out shooting your beer bottles today?  

Edited by Dakota Slim
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Personally I think those monies would be better spent funding the "ISIS Is Defeated Neighborhood Watch" program,
but since that final stronghold isn't on our immediate border I'm guessing it isn't an immediate problem of ours quite yet, no..?

EDIT: PS -- There is no such thing, so don't y'all go getting yer panties bunched over it..

Edited by Swampstomper Al
  • Like 1

My gosh this is becoming huge.  It just started today and was about 4 million when I heard it on the news a couple hours ago and its now up to 9 million..  Amazing.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Dakota Slim said:

CHECK DONATIONS:
Make Payable to : WeFund The Wall

Brian Kolfage 
4833 Front St. Unit B-158
Castle Rock, CO 80104

Wow! Brian Kolfage is so poor he has to park his Ferrari in a UPS mailbox!

Castle Rock, CO 80104

Nice guy, I'm sure he will start on that wall soon. :thumbsupanim

16 minutes ago, clay said:

Wow! Brian Kolfage is so poor he has to park his Ferrari in a UPS mailbox!

Castle Rock, CO 80104

Nice guy, I'm sure he will start on that wall soon. :thumbsupanim

I think a Ferrari is out of the question. He is a disabled vet who lost 3 limbs in action. 

A triple-amputee military vet raises more than $8 million for Trump’s border wall in four days

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2018/12/20/triple-amputee-military-vet-raises-million-trumps-border-wall-four-days/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.a02ab39057d7

Edited by Dakota Slim
  • well done 1

One Man making a Difference in the world.  All he's done is create a vehicle for all the little guys to Do Something too.  I find it most cool. 

• Like 6
Just now, homefire said:

One Man making a Difference in the world.  All he's done is create a vehicle for all the little guys to Do Something too.  I find it most cool. 

I agree 100%. It's amazing what is happening on both sides of this issue. 

48989514_1705062606265665_7013186638041841664_n.jpg

• Like 1

I'm probably mistaken about the Ferrari, the new "smart" house in Florida, the layout in Cosmopolitan magazine and the $300,000 Face book advertising budget.

All I have to go on is his website. This is on the front page:Screen Shot 2018-12-20 at 7.31.48 PM.png

I have nothing against the guy but he seems to live pretty high on the hog for a retired E4 - all the more power to him.

If you all want to donate feel free. You don't need my approval. Just trying to inject a little reality.

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, clay said:

I'm probably mistaken about the Ferrari, the new "smart" house in Florida, the layout in Cosmopolitan magazine and the $300,000 Face book advertising budget.

All I have to go on is his website. This is on the front page:Screen Shot 2018-12-20 at 7.31.48 PM.png

I have nothing against the guy but he seems to live pretty high on the hog for a retired E4 - all the more power to him.

If you all want to donate feel free. You don't need my approval. Just trying to inject a little reality.

No one needs your approval but it is evidently wanted. Approval is the only reason a fellow would publicly admit that he bought a brick in a steel wall that does not exist from a rich crippled soldier in a ferrari.

(...Isnt that a line from Bob Dylan song? If it isn't is should be. )

Only in America brother. And just when you think it couldn't get any weirder.

1 hour ago, chrisski said:

My gosh this is becoming huge.  It just started today and was about 4 million when I heard it on the news a couple hours ago and its now up to 9 million..  Amazing.

Maybe the fact of a little girl who died after crossing the border in the Bootheel/Lordsburg, NM area had something to do with it . . . Obviously, the news reports of caravans of immigrants at the border are causing people to pay attention a little more than usual. And polls are as about as accurate and reliable as statistics, (along with lies and dam (sic) lies, as per M. Twain) among others. And the silent majority tend to be just that. At least over the phone.

• Like 2
4 hours ago, Dakota Slim said:

BTW, how are your cactus bugs selling these days? Did you go out shooting your beer bottles today?  

The scorpions are selling great. I sold six on Wednesday. It was slow at first but lots of folks are buying them for Christmas. I need to go out and "disfigure some cactus" soon or I am going to run out!

I have not been shooting in a week or so but I will in a few more days. One of my best buddies had a heart attack and we have been waiting to take him with us. I think he is going to be able to get out in a day or so. Another friend loaded up 500 .38 special rounds last week and we need to shoot them up before the bullets get moldy. Blasting some glass is high on the priority list!

:)

• Irritated 1
6 minutes ago, Dakota Slim said:

$10,261,998 of $1.0B goal

Raised by 168,499 people in 3 days

Oh man this is exciting! It looks like you guys are really going to get that wall! :yesss:

My advice would be give 'till it hurts.

18 minutes ago, BMc said:

Maybe the fact of a little girl who died after crossing the border in the Bootheel/Lordsburg, NM area had something to do with it . . . Obviously, the news reports of caravans of immigrants at the border are causing people to pay attention a little more than usual. And polls are as about as accurate and reliable as statistics, (along with lies and dam (sic) lies, as per M. Twain) among others. And the silent majority tend to be just that. At least over the phone.

Most people heard about the little girl dying and didn't get the truth. 
DHS: Seven-Year-Old Migrant Girl Died Of Sepsis, Not Dehydration
https://jeffrainforth.com/dhs-migrant-girl-sepsis-dehydration/?fbclid=IwAR1Az4Hwzocc5H10EeIfa1sMmS5xrAWuP1o2lMfEehyA4ZlEy7ahnUprLc0

• Like 1

Its tragic the girl died, many do in the Hope's of coming to the U.S. for a better life. Has anyone considered how many lives will be saved on both sides of the border if a border wall with modern surveillance was built. As a legal immigrant, took 4 years by the way to get a visa and go through the correct process to immigrate. I support a border wall and the rule of law. By the way, the whole world uses the southern border to get here...its not that difficult. That wall should have been built decades ago.

• Like 3
  • well done 2
29 minutes ago, Bedrock Bob said:

Oh man this is exciting! It looks like you guys are really going to get that wall! :yesss:

My advice would be give 'till it hurts.

It isn't just guys Bob. MANY of the donors are women. 
Will they be building a wall in your neck of the woods? If so, maybe they can put some of that glass you broke on top of the wall. 

• Like 2