Nugget Shooter Forums
mcgator

When Skunk Isn't A Skunk

Got in a couple of hours near Bumble Bee before I have to head out of town for the week. It wasn't a skunk but it sure felt like one after digging more bird shot then I usually do. My back was even getting sore from all those heavy bird shot. I considered using a quarter for scale to make it look smaller. 

20181209_172134.jpg

• Like 8
  • well done 4

Nice little nugget there;........"Gold-is-Gold !!",.........it's just too bad that we who swing a detector have to clean up the hills from all the "irresponsible-"Yahoos"" who take it upon themselves to shoot at everything that "is visible" to them (moving or non).  It is definitely a cherished-wash (location) that has no metal trash, lead, buckshot, birdshot, etc., and where any signal that you do get is a nugget,.... and you know it.   Gary

I've found that gold nuggets, no matter what size they are. . . helps the back ache go away. . .  :)

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Good on you , I find when i am having a day like the one you were talking about and all i can manage are micro nuggets i will feel pretty darn good about my detecting that day and  that i stuck it out and was able to detect those little buggers.

• Thanks 1