Nugget Shooter Forums

Happy Birthday LukeJ

Thanks guys !!

2 hours ago, Au Seeker said:

Happy Birthday Luke, you're now a big boy at 4 years old, it's time for you to get out and get yourself a birthday nugget now that you're almost grown!!!

I went out yesterday and found 4 !!  They're small, but better than the skunk.  :thumbsupanim

I found three with the SDC and one with the Goldmaster V/sat in a thrashed patch known as 'the Birthday nugget spot'.  The pickin's are getting slim around those parts, I hope I can keep the tradition going next year.

I'll also take this moment to wish everyone who had a birthday this year....   Happy Birthday !!  We all made it around the sun again !!  :yesss:

:4chsmu1:

Luke

20181207_140643 (2).jpg

20181207_132052 (2).jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • well done 1

Have a goot one!  Dont over do it :)
Tom H.

• Thanks 1

Happy 4th birthday Luke. Man your getting up there. Have a good day.

• Thanks 1
6 hours ago, LukeJ said:

Thanks guys !!

I went out yesterday and found 4 !!  They're small, but better than the skunk.  :thumbsupanim

I found three with the SDC and one with the Goldmaster V/sat in a thrashed patch known as 'the Birthday nugget spot'.  The pickin's are getting slim around those parts, I hope I can keep the tradition going next year.

I'll also take this moment to wish everyone who had a birthday this year....   Happy Birthday !!  We all made it around the sun again !!  :yesss:

:4chsmu1:

Luke

20181207_140643 (2).jpg

20181207_132052 (2).jpg

Alright Luke!!!!!!......Happy Birthday Nuggets..:ya:...  Glad you are still able to find some on a few of your old patches.  I have resorted to hitting new grounds of-late.  It's just a darn shame that a given patch can't produce and reproduce like a fruit tree each and every year;... with a "bonus-bumper-crop" on occasion.........I think I remember finding that same shot gun shell while I was out a few weeks ago and decided to leave it and those nuggets out there, as I figured you must have a birthday coming up eventually!?! :89::200:  :inocent:   Gary

• Haha 1

Happy Birthday young'un, don't try to catch up with me Bro.  Glad you got some more yesterday, you sure know how to sniff them out.  :thumbsupanim

Old Tom

• Thanks 1
On 12/8/2018 at 10:18 AM, LukeJ said:

...I'll also take this moment to wish everyone who had a birthday this year....   Happy Birthday !! 

...and wrapping up this morning's announcements: Those not celebrating a birthday this year are to meet on the 2nd sub-level of the Biology Dep't. at 10:00 A.M. this morning with Mr. Trueman in the Alien Aliens lab for uhhhhhh updated I.D. cards..

Edited by Swampstomper Al
  • Haha 1