Nugget Shooter Forums

Hey Bill,

Have to agree, Detector Pro was ran by Gary for so many years.  He was great to deal with.  Now our fellow Minelab dealer Ronnie is from Gold Diggers owns Detector Pro and things are looking even better!  From Gray Ghost to Nugget Busters, to Black Widow's, now even better the Platinum models of each with much better speakers.  These new Gray Ghost for the Gold Monster will be great.  The Gray Ghost Amphibians for the Equinox series have also been a huge hit.  

Congrats to DetectorPro

Edited by Rob Allison
  • Like 1
23 hours ago, Rob Allison said:

Hey Bill,

Have to agree, Detector Pro was ran by Gary for so many years.  He was great to deal with.  Now our fellow Minelab dealer Ronnie is from Gold Diggers owns Detector Pro and things are looking even better!  From Gray Ghost to Nugget Busters, to Black Widow's, now even better the Platinum models of each with much better speakers.  These new Gray Ghost for the Gold Monster will be great.  The Gray Ghost Amphibians for the Equinox series have also been a huge hit.  

Congrats to DetectorPro

I will be sending the prototype set to you Rob per Ronnie's request  or you can come pick them up. I am done with them for now and afraid I may steal them :inocent:

• Haha 1

Thanks Bill.  I will give them a whirl and report back to Ronnie at DetectorPro/Gold Digger.  I'm sure they would be a big hit here in the Southwest for all the Nuggetshooters that are using the Minelab Gold Monster 1000.  I have to say, the stock headphones work well, but the cord is junk and way too short.  I couldn't count how many times I have snagged it, I'm surprised the cord hasn't broken yet.  

I'm sure at some point, just about every GM1000 user would invest in a good pair of headphones for the unit.  

2 hours ago, Rob Allison said:

I'm sure at some point, just about every GM1000 user would invest in a good pair of headphones for the unit.

Agreed, if but only if a fully compatible pigtail also is required and is available.  Not sure whether a pigtail would be needed or not by the Gray Ghosts.

Im the one that first talked with Ronnie to talk him into making a pair of head phones for the Monster. I wrote up a review on them on detector prospector forum and also sent him the review with good pics. Not the pics shown, but they work great and I dont have to use an adaptor that puts strain on the jack. People did not seem too interested in them as they were content to use non at all or use a jimmy rigged adaptor. I don't get it.  If all of you who have the monster try these, you won't be disappointed. The sound is suppurb, the quality is top shelf. They are robust and they don't get hung up under your knee as you arw digging or go to stand up after digging your target. Call Ronnie and order a pair. You will be glad you did. Im sure Bill will agree.

20180524_210406-612x816.jpg

20180524_210414-612x816.jpg

20180524_210419-612x816.jpg

Edited by Goldseeker4000
left a word out.
  • Like 1

Go to detector prospector forum. Go to minelab detectors and scroll down to a thread on gold monster headphones coming out soon. Basically everything in my review that Bill recently  put in a youtube video. Bottom line they are worth the $130-150 bucks that Detector Pro will be charging. The gold series refers to the audio components used in them. There is silver, gold and platinum. Platinum refering to the highest level of sound quality and gold is next highest. If you have ever had a pair of Detector pro headphones like the nugget busters then you know exactly the quality. If not then ask some of your detecting friends in your area to listen to the sound and how they feel on your head.

• Like 2

Hi Guys,

We finally could have a winner here.  All my prospecting buddies and my self have been using the Nugget Busters head phones for many, many years. They are the bomb, and I miss them dearly when out with my Monster.  I cuss out those worthless stock head phones and cord every time it gets hung up on a bush, tree branch, and my self.  UGH! :2mo5pow:

Looks like we could have some hope on the horizon.

Keep the faith,

Bob

• Like 1

The last time I talked to Ronnie, he wasn't sure there was going to be enough interest to warrant him putting these into full scale production due to cost of production out weighing demand. So please if anyone has hopes of getting a pair call Ronnie at Detector Pro and let him know that you want to purchase a pair  1 (908) 595- 9933. Let him know Reese (Goldseeker4000) and Bill Southern and Rob Allison are going to bat for him in regards to these headphones.