Nugget Shooter Forums
Sign in to follow this  
TomH

Quadzimoto

Been shopping Craigslist/offer up and Facebook Market place for the last two months for a quad to use for exploring and detecting. Had a guy sell one out from under me when I was going to take a look at it. I was bumming a bit, but looked at Craigslist again and a guy just posted a 2011 Yamaha Grizzly with only 186 miles on it. I got it for 4800$. Heck, its barely broke in and all the other people wanted 45-6000 for quads a lot older and more miles. On the way home I decided to take the surface streets as I knew the tires on the trailer were pretty old....yah, guess what...BLOW OUT! Right in front of Discount tire!!!! Pulled in and they actually had 78x13 tires. The good Lord works in strange and mysterious ways. 1f642.png Had to do a lot of work to the trailer. The newer quads are 2 inches too wide to fit. Made some ramps and it all works great. Thanks to Chris Cartwright for steering me towards the grizzly.

SAM_2034.JPG

SAM_2036.JPG

SAM_2037.JPG

SAM_2038.JPG

SAM_2040.JPG

SAM_2041.JPG

SAM_2042.JPG

• Like 6

Awesome! You're gonna love that :brows:

The power steering kicks butt too!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Knifemaker84 said:

Now you will be the one spinning donuts during the next outting at midnight .... :D

LOL...yah right!
Not this old fart.

Tom H.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2