Nugget Shooter Forums
azdigger

Nugget Found

Well , I was out at Gold Basin on Sat.  There was some folks looking at the ground so I asked what they was looking for. I was told that one of them dropped a small nugget while showing it to the others.

I was then told no one had a detector with them at the time , so I got my Equinox out , set it up and in just a few sweeps I found the nugget.  So in a way I found my first nugget (had no idea where it was) but it was not really mine to keep.   Could say it is a start, I know the machine will do its' part , now I just got to do mine.

The rest of the day I found plenty of .22 brass but no other gold . 

Edited by azdigger
  • Like 11
  • well done 8

that's the same way found first nugget with the lobo got from bill 2013 at gold basin.

• Like 3

Yer a GOOD MAN Charlie Brown !  :goodpost:
And I'm tellin you to consider it "yer" nugget because YOU detected it, AND some of us have really "GIVEN" small nuggets away to others throughout our careers and THATS exactly what you DID.
Congrats, I know its been like 4EVER for you and you finally did it !  :thumbsupanim
Keep Swingin
Hapy Huntn.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • well done 1

Congrats on the find a return - Great Job!:thumbsupanim

• Thanks 1

Rick, congratulations on your first detected nugget!

Albeit it was a lost and found nugget returned to it's original owner you did find it and no one can ever take that away from you!!

• Thanks 1

congrats and a good job finding and reuniting the owner with their nugget.

• Thanks 1

Woohoo!! Great job Rick.

• Thanks 1

I have to ask how they found their nugget without a detector?  Were these folks fellow prospectors?🤷🏼‍♂️

Neat story.  

The folks was visiting the area and the person showing the gold does not detect, but the did have some gold to show.....pickers or a little larger.

I would imagine one of the others around might have had a detector but mine was right close by so I grabbed it.

Wish I would have got a picture.....wait till I get a wild nugget , this one was already tamed  :4chsmu1:

• Like 2
  • Haha 3