Nugget Shooter Forums

Well the next hit came today and I kind of knew it was coming (same Customer) and this time it is really going to hurt...

I have a couple things I am going to fire sale including a CTX 3030 demo that has never been used in hopes of keeping my head above water. Not much else left to sell off after selling most of my gold that was on hand after the last hit.... :idunno:

I am already figuring they will once again keep the money for the detector shipped to this guy like they did on the last one and this purchase is from way back in August. I have all the info like last time including serial numbers and they still take my money. This is insane... 

Be very careful my friends when selling online as it can go horribly wrong and as a small business this is making life in Morristown very difficult.

Let me know if you need a CTX at a killer price and I will also be selling some of the last nuggets I own.

• Sad 9
  • Irritated 2

Yeah Frank, that as there are still 2 other purchases he made in August. This sale was August 17th....

• wow 1

Damned Bill, you need a good hit man. to fix his wagon. Sorry your dealing with this. Grubstake. Postal money orders, is the only way to go, Money upfront. Cash them before you ship!

Bill you should atleast, post the name of this person, for all on the forum to see. Or just PM it to me!

Edited by grubstake
  • Like 2

Alexander Bikov in NJ

Credit Card charge backs from stolen Card purchases on new equipment..... 2 of them now totaling over 2000.00 plus a demo unit for 2000.00 and likely some more coming since he was a customer with no problems from July to October. Then it all went bad.....

• Like 1

Jeez Bill, sorry to hear that bud. What a bunch of losers.

• Like 2

Likely a professional ring and likely I am only one of many victims.... Everything was correct and Square accepted payment after approval from the bank. I will from now on use ONLY PayPal for non signature CC purchases. At least then I will have protection that the other CC processors do not offer.

• Like 5

Bill, anything else. I would go postal Money ordes. Atleast you can't get taken on those, They will either cash them or not, The post office. If you cash them at the bank. they still might be counterfit. If the PO cashes them, then they will get Postal inspector on the job. Grubstake

• Like 1

after thinking about this , I bet you can find him on Ebay, have someone you trust ask sellers for the serial#, if you find him prosecute.

• Like 2