Nugget Shooter Forums

Bur Abor meteorite

Hello everyone, I saw so many people post about Bur Abor iron meteorite and everyone claiming to be in their possession but if I may clarify the few fragments found were in my possession though I sold one which is 60kgs and the main mass which is  271kgs is still in my collection. If anyone is interested or want to inquire more about Bur Abor meteorite you can contact me. Thank you.FDC3FD0F-C9E0-4FCB-A255-690CB46D3116.jpeg

19E68003-12A9-4BDA-ACF0-D8CC876F717E.jpeg

7F38C6E3-7558-4EB8-B24E-EBBBF9169E60.jpeg

A736AA53-DDAE-45B1-B841-E2A7DF2B06DB.jpeg

Looks like a big beautiful Legitimate iron to me!!!

FYI the last photo of the subject appears to reveal vesicles but it not at all , try clicking on the photo, it is just water splashed on it!!! This is a real iron no doubt about it, a beautiful sculpted individual to top it off !!!! Y’all need to do homework!! 

Sir without trying to sell this to everyone can you tell us more about it? I want to know and others I’m sure would like to know how you recovered it.

6 hours ago, Rocky said:

Looks like a big beautiful Legitimate iron to me!!!

FYI the last photo of the subject appears to reveal vesicles but it not at all , try clicking on the photo, it is just water splashed on it!!! This is a real iron no doubt about it, a beautiful sculpted individual to top it off !!!! Y’all need to do homework!! 

Sir without trying to sell this to everyone can you tell us more about it? I want to know and others I’m sure would like to know how you recovered it.

Thank you Rocky, If I tell you more about this meteorite, It was found in November, 1997 by a family member and later on we reached out to another family member who lives in America to help us identify and classify our new found. He came to Kenya and took small pieces for classification. After classification we kept the pieces until this year when I came a cross some dealers who were interested and I decided to sell the 60kg but remained with the big mass which is 271kgs. Anyone in this forum who is interested in the piece and want prove of its existence can DM me so that I furnish them with more information. Thank you

Rocky, I said it is ugly. I never said it was not an iron!

However, when asked directly he slips to the side and wants a contact number....Call For Price...is always a red flag to me no matter where the seller is.

Like I said, I would love to find an iron but I don't want to buy...

fred