Nugget Shooter Forums

Free Issue - The Prospecting and Mining Journal magazine

Reno Chris

We decided to post a free issue of the prospecting and Mining Journal magazine on the internet for any new folks who are around to see what it is. (Also experienced prospectors who are wondering about the magazine). We have up to date articles about how to get more gold in your prospecting, legal issues and the best equipment out there for finding gold. If you have any interest in prospecting, this is the magazine you will the most learn from. I may be a little biased as I'm the assistant Editor, but on the other hand I've been getting this magazine since the late 1970s and its always been a lot of fun.  Take a look, I think you'll be glad you did. I you want to subscribe, the subscription info is on the inside of the last page. Its worth not missing a single issue.           https://www.icmj.com/resources/news-and-events/miners-news/free-online-sample-issue-392/

image.png

• Like 5

So I just tried to subscribe but the ICMJ form is not working and won't let me complete the order ....Also, if ICMJ just added PayPal to the list of payments it would save a ton of time .... I tried twice then gave up!

I'm sorry about that Ron.  I did send a note to Scott, the editor. His website guy is just not up to snuff. Just call the office at (831) 479-1500, and they will process your order over the phone.

As far as the $7.00 subscription, that's a new one on me.  Morlock, where did you see that?

Edited by Reno Chris

6 hours ago, Reno Chris said:

As far as the $7.00 subscription, that's a new one on me.  Morlock, where did you see that?

Oooops. That was for a one years subscription to Gold Prospector magazine.

• Haha 1

ICMJ or  'The Prospecting and Mining Journal' is always a great read. I look forward to it every month! Been getting it for about 8 years now and a friend gave me his back issues of about 20 years. I learn at least one new thing every issue so for me it is a great bargain!