Nugget Shooter Forums

Minelab Excalibur 800, scoop, Desert Fox spiral wheel, and more..

microsniper

Hey yall, got a few things to put up here so i can raise some cash for some new gear.....   

First I have:

Minelab Excalibur 800,  includes both battery packs, chargers, headphones, and is mounted to the Anderson straight shaft, also have the original too.  well used but works great. $525

Desert Fox spiral wheel.   all parts included just add 12v battery, i have an old core you can have with it. $85

Long handled beach scoop, heavy duty  $60.00

Pelican case.  Long and rolling.  $75.00  Used it to travel with the excal and diving gear.  ( Speaking of diving gear,  I have two regulators if anyone is interested)

Angus Mckirk Sluice, Recon 27x9  45.00

Have some other items Ill put up soon, and i apologize for the brief descriptions,  or lack of photo...PM  me if ya have any questions       

Pick up in Tucson, or if your going to make it to the outing I can bring them along with me, just let me know before hand!  Cash is better but I can accept Pay pal and may be able to ship (US only)  Open to trades too...        Cheers!   

IMG_2034.jpg

IMG_2035.jpg

IMG_2345.jpg