Jump to content
Nugget Shooter Forums

Good wife


Jack H

Recommended Posts

My better half asked me tonight if I would take her out on Sunday and show her how to use the GM 1000 before the Nov 9 outing. I’m a very lucky guy. I’d be much luckier if I knew what Bill does. ;) Regardless I’m proud to see her interest. See y’all there. 

  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

49 minutes ago, Jack H said:

I’m a very lucky guy. I’d be much luckier if I knew what Bill does. ;)

Hey Jack, consider yourself very fortunate to have a mate that wants to share your passion.  Remember that Bill and company will be giving lessons on Saturday to us learners. I intend to alleviate myself of the opportunity.  I can't see to grasp the hang of that dang thing by myself.  I got a lot of preconceptions I have to get rid of and get taught proper.  

   Old Tom :olddude:

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

9 hours ago, Jack H said:

My better half asked me tonight if I would take her out on Sunday and show her how to use the GM 1000 before the Nov 9 outing. I’m a very lucky guy. I’d be much luckier if I knew what Bill does. ;) Regardless I’m proud to see her interest. See y’all there. 

Right on Jack, i have been trying to get my wife to pick up the monster. Last week almost happened, but the fossils got the better of her. I hope your wife digs the gold monster and you too!:thumbsupanim

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Personally I am looking forward to helping all that may need it! I think Bill has refined it to a science and I have just been there absorbing all of it. I'll be there with him helping you all to understand this great tool! You will have a chance to get one on one I am sure with Bill Southern, Debbie Smikoski from Minelab, Kevin Hoagland from GPAA, Doc of Doc'c Detectors and finally the 'grasshopper' of the group, me, Saturday morning. It will be fun and I am sure you will walk away with a much better understanding of the Monster! And guys with wives ... bring them along ... maybe just maybe between all of us we can create a new prospecting partner for you! :thumbsupanim

  • Like 1
  • wow 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Mike Furness said:

And guys with wives ... bring them along ... maybe just maybe between all of us we can create a new prospecting partner for you! :thumbsupanim

Kinky bro. I didn't know it was going to be that kind of outing. :)

Can you just show the wife how to run the detector and leave the creation of new little prospectors to the husbands? :idunno:

  • Like 1
  • Haha 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Bedrock Bob said:

Kinky bro. I didn't know it was going to be that kind of outing. 

Someone always has to throw a monkey wrench into the soup.  This has been a good clean gathering for many years.   Women are all welcome and are respected at our function at all times.  We know how to get rid of undesirables.  

   Old Tom 

 

  • Thanks 1
  • Hmmmmmm 2
  • well done 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Old Tom said:

Someone always has to throw a monkey wrench into the soup.  This has been a good clean gathering for many years.   Women are all welcome and are respected at our function at all times.  We know how to get rid of undesirables.  

   Old Tom 

 

Tom,

I was just poking fun at the way Mike phrased his post. Nothing more.

It was just a little humor. I did not intend for it to melt any freshly fallen snow. :)

Respectfully,

Bob

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/3/2018 at 7:10 PM, Bedrock Bob said:

leave the creation of new little prospectors to the husbands? 

Leave it to you Bob to put a kink in the works! ... You always seem to have a funny way to look at things!:inocent::thumbsupanim:old::25r30wi:

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...

Be nice to us wives who gold prospect with their hubs.. I love to dredge; but I usually get stuck watching the furkid trying to get in the water with a rope around her so I don't lose her down the stream !!!  

I love to metal detect, gold pan, highbank, dry wash besides my other hobbies .. Keeps him on his toes !hahahaaha:olddude:

  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, Cassews said:

Be nice to us wives who gold prospect with their hubs.. I love to dredge; but I usually get stuck watching the furkid trying to get in the water with a rope around her so I don't lose her down the stream !!!  

I love to metal detect, gold pan, highbank, dry wash besides my other hobbies .. Keeps him on his toes !hahahaaha:olddude:

Nice to met you ma'am. 

If you are on the western slopes then I am just a few peaks down the line in New Mexico. It is cold here too. I think it is going to go to about 25 tonight. The fire feels really nice.

So how big is that dog of yours? A little wag rat, a werewolf or somewhere in between?

Some of the best people I know are dogs. Some of the worst dogs I know are people. Funny how that works.

I hope you have a nice holidays ma'am. 

 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Nice to meet you as well sir ... Yes we reside on the Western Slope of Colorado and LOVE it ..  Its our retirement spot... Our furkid thinks she is a St Bernard, but she would lick a person to death first... She is so loveable to most .. She senses who does and doesn't like dogs.. She is Medium sized and yep I agree the best people we know are dogs and the worst are people... People drive us crazy and we just walk away anymore !! We rescued her or she rescued us one way or another from a local no kill shelter.  Wonderful baby girl of 9 years ....

Here's to hoping you have a great holiday and a great new Year !   Thank you for the greeting ....  

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...