Nugget Shooter Forums
Suzanne

Hi all, I'm newly interested in rocks & minerals

Hi everyone, 

Just looking for someplace to find out more about rocks & minerals and fossils etc...

I inherited some of my brothers small rock collection but have no clue what any of them are. He hunted for arrowheads and fossils and rocks in his spare time, probably bought a few of them too.

Looking forward to learning more about them all.

Have a great day!

Suzanne

1 hour ago, Suzanne said:

Hi everyone, 

Just looking for someplace to find out more about rocks & minerals and fossils etc...

I inherited some of my brothers small rock collection but have no clue what any of them are. He hunted for arrowheads and fossils and rocks in his spare time, probably bought a few of them too.

Looking forward to learning more about them all.

Have a great day!

Suzanne

Welcome to the forum Suzanne!

Feel welcome to post some photos of your collection in the Rocks, Minerals and Fossils forum for us to see and to possibly help you ID any if you need that kind of help, if you know the general area where any of your specimens were found would help with IDing them.

Hi Au Seeker,

Thanks, I've been working on getting a few photos that will hopefully be decent enough quality to help with identifying the few rocks I can't figure out. I'll be posting them soon.

• Like 1