Nugget Shooter Forums

New to ME Quad for the outings

I have a Polaris Ranger but it won't fit in the back of my truck (chevy avalanche) so I got the quad to go to outings when I want to take my camper too...no more tents for me.

• Like 2

Good choice Rick .. 4x4 shaft driven if I recall ... small enough to get into the back of even the compact trucks like the Tacoma and Ranger. 

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
On ‎10‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 12:30 PM, azdigger said:

Got  new to me quad so I can take it to the outings and still pull my camper too.

44795404_2364754263554279_7666021594019397632_n.jpg

Hi Rick, 

At the last outing you and I talked about your new to you ride, and I showed you the nugget that is my Avatar...….. I guess that I have you to thank for getting me to consider a Polaris for the temporary ride while my Big bear sleeps in it's cave (storage). Hopefully the Polaris is able to do the scouting I had in mind at the time of the last outing. Having to unbury the big bear and move a ton of stuff for a week just to get it out and try to get it running again just to use it for a day or two will be a chore and a half (not to mention having to talk the person whose stuff is in the way and isn't getting subtle hints into moving it, just so I can get to my bike again). LOL

Jody B

00C0C_gW61tqQ5XQy_600x450.jpg

00q0q_1iBt9qtnTCA_600x450.jpg

big bear.jpg

big bear2.jpg

• Like 1