Nugget Shooter Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Jarl

Introduction

Just signed up to this forum.  Looks like a nice place.  Have been into fossils, rocks, gems, minerals etc., for a long time...though I think I am a moderate hound at that...time, weather and energy willing.  I'm from and live in East Central Iowa.  Other things that interest/involve me...metal detecting(since 2010), archeology, paleontology...basically anything involving looking for, digging up and finding things of age and interest.  I'm in it for the story, learning...the mystery etc etc.  My life also involves music, art and any creative, thought evoking process with an eventual result.  That's me. 

Edited by Jarl
spelling
  • Like 1

Hey Jarl! Welcome!

I like your approach to prospecting. It is probably a healthier outlook than full blown obsession which is a nice change of pace.

There are a lot of smart and creative people here. Many who have some amazing talent and knowledge. There is a bunch of knowledge in the basement too. Enough reading material to learn a bunch about prospecting. So this forum is definitely a good resource.

Looking forward to chatting with you Jarl.

• Like 1

Thanks, Bedrock Bob.  I know a little bit of a whole lot of a lot of things...as I like to tell people.  And...everything I know I learned in school...but I don't remember any of it.  Lol.  I just like scavenging for understanding. 

• Like 1

Welcome to the forums Jarl ... I won't repeat Bedrock Bob but will back him up ... to a point! :inocent: Yes we have a few of us here that deal in a bit of sarcasm but it is all ... well mostly ...  in good fun!:hide:

• Like 2

Thanks, Mike.  I'm sure I'll find some engaging info here. 

• Like 1