Nugget Shooter Forums

Gold bug m scope

Hello everyone. I recently purchased an original gold bug m scope. The detector works great and I find bullets and fairly small flakes of lead. Not bird shot yet but we will see. I am wondering if anyone here has experience with this detector and if it would be considered a good gold detector. I know it’s not the same as the new ones but I have found a few things that say good stuff about it but have yet to be able to ask anyone directly. Any info would be much appreciated. 

I live in trinity county near Hayfork . Anyone else from this area?

have a good one.

Thanks nuggetshooter. Looking forward to learning. 

I’ve been finding auin the creeks around here. Haven’t scored a nugget with the detector yet. I know there is detectable gold in the area. I plan on exploring the steep areas above the creeks. I have not found gold more then 10 feet away from water yet so I kind of have a goal to do so. 

An nice old lady in Shingletown sold the detector to me. The whole tin her brother is calling her stupid for getting rid of it and asking her what she will do without it. Lol apparently he loves the m scope too.