Nugget Shooter Forums
DOC

darn Elizabeth Warren !

On 10/17/2018 at 5:21 AM, Terry Soloman said:

SEXY! Gonna be hard keeping the ladies away now Doc! Kate and I have said a prayer for your quick and full recovery.  She went through a similar procedure last month. 

Thank you Terry and Kate!  Prayers are one of the nicest gifts a person can receive.  God Bless You Both.

Doc

• Like 1

On 10/17/2018 at 3:36 PM, grubstake said:

pondmn, {Jerry Petis} is going in te hospital as we speak, With a Really, really bad case of Myasthenia Gravis, He will be in for atleast a week. to get stablized. It has effected his breathing and he can't eat, can't chew. its related to MD, and is really rare. Grubstake

Prayers for Jerry.

Doc

I'll tell Jerry Everyone is praying for him, Grubstake

• Like 2

19 hours ago, grubstake said:

Update on Pondnm, ...gomugabulin 3v liters...  Grubstake

Gamma globulin = they're pumping him full of antibodies, giving his immune system all the help possible..

Swamp

Yeh, I know I miss spelled it, but I can't hardly see my key board, Got cataratcts, really bad, the VA is going to take the off for me. Grubstake

Sorry grubstake -- wasn't my intention to make that reply seem to be about the spelling, just the most likely reason they're giving it to him is all.. I only even know about the stuff cos my immune system crapped out back in '93 and I've been running on gamma globulin ever since..

It's stupid expensive too, especially drip / IV.. I bet they're billing him right at 10 grand a bag, and that's no BS..! When I first started taking shots / IM I could get a 30 ml bottle for around $30; drips were in the $1800 -- 2K range.. Today a 10 ml IM bottle runs about $400, and that's if you can even get a 10.. Last couple years all that's been available are 2 ml, which jacks the price even more..

The military gets most of what's mfg'd cos it's used as a Zoster virus vaccination in those slam-bang multi-immunization pistol shots and/or boosters the overseas troops get, which you can bet your bottom $ is the excuse for the insane price hikes out here..

Swamp

Last one of those I had was just before I went to Nam in 67, Hurt  like hell. 50cc shot, yes Jerry is getting his in IV, 3 liters one night, and 3 liters the next, don't know if he is getting another 3 tonight or not, I figured, I'd let him rest. Grubstake

Military got rid of the shot air guns back in the 90's.  I got the air gun shots in '88, but for some reason, they use needles for everyone now.

ell, Jerry got to go home today, I'll let him post here when he feels like it, about whats going on. Lots of stuff. health wise with him. Grubstake

• Like 1

bump