Nugget Shooter Forums

Hi NSF. I joined earlier this year and introduced myself. Got caught up in training for a new job and the whole relocation involved and didn't have a lot of time to focus on prospecting. I actually forgot my password and Bill helped me get things reset. Thank you very much sir!

A little about myself. I'm a retired tile installer. 47 years old. 26 years in the trade. Been prospecting the southern deserts of so cal for about 10 years. Got off the tools, took a job for the man and relocated to Gilbert AZ. I love to metal detect and drywash. I'll sluice when I can. Never dredged or run a highbanker yet but I'd love to. I've got a chain impact mill and sample hard rock once in a while.  In Ca I was a member of the First Class Miners. Its a great small club. Currently looking for a new one to join up with here in AZ. I stopped in to A and B. They gave me some names of some good clubs. Still undecided but will choose one. I'm hoping to make some new friends here in AZ and get out prospecting again. Again, thanks for the help Bill, and thank you for having me.

• Like 2

Welcome back to the forum Jack!

I see you're attending the Nuggetshooter's fall outing, you will have a great time!

Thanks. I just blocked off the dates on my calendar. We'll be there, providing no major life events come up.

• Like 1

Welcome aboard. 

Make the outing Jack, you'll meet locals and make some new friends to give your prospecting interests a boost !
A lot of good people are part of the prospecting crew.
Hapy Huntn.

• Like 1