Nugget Shooter Forums

Are you Coming to the Nugget Shooter Fall Outing? If so how many are you?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Pick One....

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The big bird gets me into Sky Harbor around 12:30pm on Thursday the 8th. I've been really looking forward to this. Bill, I want to donate a Knife from my shop. I'll need to mail it to you ahead of tim

How cool it this?????  Great news Rob and you are welcome as the sun in the morning my friend! We do a prize drawing on Saturday evening and other than anything you want to ad to that bring something

Hey Bill and Friends,    I'm considering coming to this event.  I have missed many in the past, always something pops up.  I will try to make at least Saturday and Saturday evening.  Let me know

Posted Images

21 minutes ago, Mike Furness said:

You''ll just have to take your chances! :hide:Most of us older guys don't remember what feathers you ruffled as all our feathers are in disarray anyway! :old:

I remember this cheekako and I am going to put him on the ground and bite a chunk out of his ear. We are going to kick up some dirt I tell you! :)

Just kidding. I will be here in God's country beating some other poor greenhorn to a pulp. So the gentleman from Wyoming can mingle without fear of my knuckle bumps on his cabeza. As long as he takes the road around New Mexico to get there he will probably arrive unmolested. You buckeye brothers and your California cunados can decide what to do with him when he arrives. :inocent:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
On 10/17/2018 at 11:14 AM, Mike Furness said:

You''ll just have to take your chances! :hide:Most of us older guys don't remember what feathers you ruffled as all our feathers are in disarray anyway! :old:

And some of us don't have many feathers left.  I molted in my late 20s and never grew a new crop on my head.  I blame it on too many wives and daughters.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

At this point in time I plan on getting there about morning on Thursday the 8th....hope to relax and enjoy, going to hunt too.

Got my new to me pop up camper , so no more ground sleeping.....see every one there.

• Like 2
On 10/17/2018 at 10:21 AM, Wyoprospector said:

:kap:Then I will be there and will prepare a good Italian dish, thanks guys. Actually I'm already there if anyone wants to hook up. 

Now that you're boxed in, does the menu include Fava Beans, a nice Chianti and, ummm, what's that delicious meat dish we're having? :) 

17 hours ago, BMc said:

Now that you're boxed in, does the menu include Fava Beans, a nice Chianti and, ummm, what's that delicious meat dish we're having? :) 

Most likely 10# of Eggplant Parmesean!

Youll have to invite Dr. Lechter for the beans and Chianti.  

Edited by Wyoprospector
  • Like 1

As of this moment it looks to be 31 folks have signed in to the attendance poll for the Saturday night feast! Please if you are going to attend and have not signed into the poll at the beginning of this thread PLEASE VOTE YOUR NUMBER ATTENDING! It will help with how much of the main course ... meat in particular and Chili in my case ... we need to make and bring for everyone to enjoy. Rarely if ever have we run out of food but we have run out of the main course of meat. And you won't want to miss out of the smoked pork loin!

23 hours ago, Wyoprospector said:

Most likely 10# of Eggplant Parmesan!

You'll have to invite Dr. Lechter for the beans and Chianti.  

I have the Chianti but Fava is not my fave. 

5 hours ago, Mike Furness said:

As of this moment it looks to be 31 folks have signed in to the attendance poll for the Saturday night feast! Please if you are going to attend and have not signed into the poll at the beginning of this thread PLEASE VOTE YOUR NUMBER ATTENDING! It will help with how much of the main course ... meat in particular and Chili in my case ... we need to make and bring for everyone to enjoy. Rarely if ever have we run out of food but we have run out of the main course of meat. And you won't want to miss out of the smoked pork loin!

Mike you're not adding up the people correctly, as of now there's at least 51 attending... you're correct in the number of people who voted in the poll but you did add in the people they're bringing with them.

• Yep just me    19  =  19 
  • 2 of us              7   =  14
  • 3 of us              3   =    9
  • 4 in our clan    1   =    4
  • 5 or more         1   = +5 or more 
  •                       Total   51 or more           
  • Thanks 1

Hey Bill and Friends,

I'm considering coming to this event.  I have missed many in the past, always something pops up.  I will try to make at least Saturday and Saturday evening.  Let me know if I need to bring anything for the Pot Luck or whatever.  I'm sure it will be a great event and many nuggets will be found. 

Have a great one,

Rob Allison

• Like 10
8 minutes ago, Rob Allison said:

Hey Bill and Friends,

I'm considering coming to this event.  I have missed many in the past, always something pops up.  I will try to make at least Saturday and Saturday evening.  Let me know if I need to bring anything for the Pot Luck or whatever.  I'm sure it will be a great event and many nuggets will be found. 

Have a great one,

Rob Allison

We could use a few extra cases of your favorite brand . . . what ever that is Rob. I'm sure it would be fine!  :)

38 minutes ago, Rob Allison said:

Hey Bill and Friends,

Have a great one,

Rob Allison

How cool it this?????  :yesss: Great news Rob and you are welcome as the sun in the morning my friend! We do a prize drawing on Saturday evening and other than anything you want to ad to that bring something for the potluck. Doc will be there, Debbie, Me, and a bunch of folks you know and man your knowledge added to the others teaching at this event is priceless. 

I'll get with you on the phone....

• Like 9
  • wow 1
On 10/17/2018 at 9:21 AM, Wyoprospector said:

:kap:Then I will be there and will prepare a good Italian dish, thanks guys. Actually I'm already there if anyone wants to hook up. 

Nice meeting you all today....

On 10/22/2018 at 4:32 PM, Au Seeker said:

you're correct in the number of people who voted in the poll but you did add in the people they're bringing with them.

Skip ... Just went by the total number the poll posted didn't add to verify ... In any event I stand corrected. :old: I'm really not that bad with numbers ... after all they ran out of math classes for me in high school! :inocent:

• Like 1

Mike under the New Math classes you would still be writing stuff down lining up the figures to add them together.  

• Haha 1

Im delaying my departure for the east fork Verde, to attend the Saturday night potluck

Im encouraging you all with meteorite samples to please bring some. Would like very much to see some.

Tim 

• Like 3
On 10/27/2018 at 12:04 PM, Tucson Smith said:

New to the group,  but wife and myself are looking forward to coming. Dick and Ronnie

Will look forward to meeting you!

Looking at the poll for the outing just moments ago I see we have at least 64 folks coming ... ONLY 36 more needed to get to 100 ... this is going to be a GREAT outing! :thumbsupanim

• Like 2